Thread: delivery

Rides

delivery

holy moly that was fast delivery on that sandwich plate thank you very much
    one thing thou i have a 1/8 sensor and it doesnt fit an any of the tapped holes on the sandwich plate? i thought that one of them were 1/8

and on one of your RB25 equipt skylines what sort of plenum are ya using?

cheers
    ben

Rides
    Hi, no problem at all ..

What gauge is the sensor from? is it an American one? as these use 1/8 NPT and the sandwich plate is 1/8th BSP which is typically Japanese and British gauge fitment.. It can be re-tapped easily, or we can refund you if you like? Let me know what you'd like to do

Our RB25 R32 uses the standard up and over inlet plenum, In the Skyline there are no clearance issues when swapping to the RB25

Rides
    oh sorry i wasnt looking for a refund lol
    just was wondering i did read right of the sizes. ya im afraid it is a us sensor so that explains alot lol. no problem ill just get it re-tapped.

the main reason i asked about the position of the plenum was i thought it would get major heat soak from being ontop of the rocker cover.
    iv sent mine to be worked on so the out come would be basicly the same as the RB26 but is just more efficent in disributing air accross all 6 cylinders.

cheers
    ben

Rides
    yeah, a US one will need the thread retapping to 1/8 NPT

I don't get any heat soak problems really. The standard plenum is good for fairly big power You can change it around to fit the throttle body on the front, but as you're probably aware, the design needs to take into account equal flow to all cylinders or you're going to run lean and blow things up
    James

The Driftworks Control System 2. In Stock Now!-------------------- What is Drifting?

Rides
    ya good old US sizes lol.
    well the RB26 plenum i bought is being converted for the RB25 by Ashford motorsport and hopfully it wont be a arm an a leg lol.
    i think my main upgrade is the turbo, injectors and management but those three arnt very cheap lol so it will take abit of time lol
    cheers jason