clear indicator set

I'm after clear indicators all round for my S14 so:

where should I go?
    how much am I looking at?
    has anyone got any pics please?

ta,
    James

Rides
    I'll sort u out with the info m8, as we get asked this question every 2 days
    basically at the mo, they are about £120 from Option motorsport, unfortunatly Nissan can't supply clears fronts as they were never made, unlike the S14a where it came with clears in America, but I'm sure we can find sum S14 1's cheaper

Rides
    does some cheaper s14 ones mean for me to

YODI
    by the way £120 is only the front ones but that includes delivery, the sides are available from Nissan.

My S14 with clears.

Cheers, YODI

Rides
    Originally posted by YODI
    by the way £120 is only the front ones but that includes delivery, the sides are available from Nissan.

My S14 with clears.

Cheers, YODI
    Yodi do you have the part numbers for the side repeaters?

Cheers

Rides
    Just ask them for late model Almeira side repeaters. They are an identical size to s14(a) lamps but you have to cut the bulb holder slightly to fit the s14 plug from the wiring loom in. I asked if I could buy an Almeira plug to fit the indicators but was told it only came with the whole loom! They are, with a Stanley knife, a piece of wee-wee to fit.

Rides
    cheers guys.
    Yodi, that's a really handy pic cheers.
    My new car's exactly that colour so I know exactly what it will look like and I reckon it's well worth it.

James

Rides
    Why all the fuss every time someone wants clear indicators??

Takakaira.co.jp
    acessories\lamps\DSPEED is the way to go (or something like that).

£80 + p&p, all types/bulbs/repeaters available - and while you're at it, buy some other stuff coz it's about half the price anyone here will supply it for.

Full 3" stainless Trust zorst for £380 + duty anyone??

YODI
    £80 + P&P, by the time it gets shipped over and then might get caught by customs, id rather pay £118 delivered to my door and have a hassle free order.

can you believe Ive never been stopped for my no. plate and its been there for months, it reads BIG YOD but its actually B16 YOD, ive swopped the 6 for a 'G'

Whats the worst they could do me for if i got caught and the wanted to be ar5eholes???

Cheers, YODI

BTW, You chose the best colour

Rides
    Originally posted by Big Red
    Just ask them for late model Almeira side repeaters. They are an identical size to s14(a)
    That would be OK advice, except that my local Dixon Nissan dealer told me that that Nissan have never made clear side repeaters for any car...

When I told him that I know a number of people from the SXOC who have Almera one's on their cars and I could get the part number if he required, he replied. "Yeah whatever"
    So I put the phone down, as you would.

Rides
    Typical bl00dy uninterested Nissan parts monkey. They do make clears and I bet they're on all the late shape Almeiras parked on their forecourt!!
    I just said "I'll have two of them Almeira sidey repeaty doofers mate" and the parts chappie looked it up in their parts database and had two on the shelf. He was quite a helpful fellow but it appears he is a rare breed. I think I still have the boxes in the garage so I'll have a look when I get in and post the part numbers.

YODI
    Nissan never made side repeaters, ask him if hes sure that they made cars then the twat.

Ive got the boxes in the garage behind my car, if no one posts them by 2moro ill get them for you.

YODI

Rides
    as far as i know .....

Side indicators - 26160-BM400 = £12.40 each.

I haven't got round to ordering them myself yet but these are the numbers and prices for em

Rides
    I bought the Almera ones and now I am exchanging them for genuine s14a ones when I realised there was some cutting involved.

20 quid each instead of 12 but the parts guy said these are the ones I want. I ordered them yestarday and they are due in tomorrow.

I'll post the part code when they arrive.

Don't know why you guys are having trouble with your main dealers. Maybe my parts guy is different or summit but they confirmed everything in 30 seconds and get them in within 2 days normally.

YODI
    fitment is well easy mate, nothing to worry about, all you need to cut is the but were the connector sits, take about 5 minutes from start to finish.

YODI

Rides
    yeah I never realised until I read this thread that you where meant to hack em up a bit lol. I just saw the wierd fitments and thought they sold me the wrong ones.

I know now for future reference but as these others are due in tomorrow I don't mind using my other £50 nissan voucher on them to get the genuine ones.

Will they look any different do u reckon ?

Rides
    How about asking Bren to get involved in buying in some clear fronts from Takakaira, there always seems to be a lot of interest.
    Personally, I have the sides and reckon the fronts look excellent but dont fancy the £120 from option.

YODI
    I dont know if they will look different mate, once you get them post a piccie of em.

the part no. above is the correct one for the side repeaters that we all use.

Just pay the £120 I did

YODI

Rides
    what about the rears then?
    what's the options for them?

YODI
    im doing my rear lights like the one in the pic but im totally removing the badges.

YODI