Thread: Hi everyone...

Rides

Hi everyone...

Hi,

I've only just stumbled across this site, so thought i would say hello and join up...

Rides
    Hello and welcome so do you have a 14 and if so what the mods on it ?? where you from ?? usual stuff just like Blind Date really

Rides
    Hi there... well Cilla, my name's Rob and i'm from sunny Guildford!

I have a white pearlescent S14 Silvia, here are the specs etc so far...

The car was actually built in Japan for the 2001 Tokyo Auto Salon for Blitz as their show car. SR20DET 16v DOHC, HKS roller bearing turbo, Blitz front mount intercooler, 4" stainless turbo back exhuast which sounds nuts!, Jun light weight fly wheel, Act paddle clutch, B+M short shift kit, one piece prop shaft, 8x18 blitz techno speed split rims on the front and the same but 9X18 on the rear, Tein fully adjustable Super Drift coilovers all round, Tein tie rod ends, Tein front and rear anti roll bars, Tein rose jointed camber arms, Quick steering rack (one turn from lock to lock), Nismo limited slip diff, Full Kouki version 4 body kit, recaro drivers seat, Nardi torino steering wheel, gear stick, Apex boost guage, kenwood double din head unit, all speakers upgraded, sub & amp etc...

Is there a kid of 'members cars' section on this site where you can post pictures and info about your car?

Rides
    So your the guy that bought that car did you ???? Was it off ebay by any chance ?? If its the same one we know about maybe you should look here I don't want to put you off the car at all as it looks lovely. You can pay for membership and then you have your own page to list specs and pictures etc

Rides
    Hmmmm...

Well, it would seem that the car i bought has caused a bit of fuss on here then? What i'm trying to work out though, is if i've been stitched up or not???
    I've owned the car now for about 6 weeks. It runs perfectly, i've been over it with a fine tooth combe and there are absolutley no signs of accident repairs etc...
    Everything that was stated in the Ebay advert appears to be true. Obviously, i have no evidence of it actually being an ex-Blitz demo car. The guy i bought it from 'Ollie Field' seemed like a nice enough guy. I don't really care if it was an ex-Blitz demo car or not, but i do care about being stitched up....
    As far as i'm aware, the car is genuine. It drives perfectly, sounds sweet, looks great etc, etc. Took it to Santa Pod this weekend and it ran a very respectable time for 0.5 bar of boost. I would estimate it at more like 300bhp at the moment, but a boost controller was next on the shopping list.....

Rides
    hi yer nice looking motor

Rides
    welcome mate

Rides
    Hi and welcome

Rides
    Hi guys... Well, i was (and still am) really chuffed with the car, just a little confussed now by some of the comments on the thread that was made while it was on sale on Ebay... I didn't actually buy it on Ebay, it was a private sale in the end. I can't find a fault with the car and have checked out everything that the seller said was included and believe it to be true... Infact, there was quite a bit more included which wasn't mentioned on the Ebay ad....

Anyways, hopefully i'll be on here quite reguarly now, so good to meet you all....

Rides
    hello matey,

Rides
    I just thought i'd let you know the background of the car from whats been said about it previously, as i said it's a nice car and white 14a's look the business it looks well put together and if your happy thats all that matters. It looks stunning and its a pity the previous didn't tell you the real history of it whether it was built by Blitz or not I'd be well happy to own it

[cillamode]
    Is this the first RWD turbo you've had ??
    Do you have any future mods planned ??
    [cillamode/]

Nice car
    Last edited by stumitch; 31-10-2006 at 10:30.

Rides
    hi and welcome, car looks good mate ,

Rides
    car looks awesome, welcome mate

Rides
    Hi Rob looks like a good car mate, so we might see you at some of the chessington meets

Rides
    lovely looking car, don't get to hung up on the history - it may not haev been a Blitz show car, but it's still a really good spec, and a stunning looking car