Thread: FOR SALE ------ Pioneer 12"x2....

Rides

Arrow FOR SALE ------ Pioneer 12"x2....

i used to have a volvo and it needed some bass... so i went out and purchased a bass box, as you do and plumbed it in with a maystar 70w RMS amp. boom boom, or notr as it was to be, there was about 3 hours of use (not fully cranked) until Warren G/ Nate dogg 'regulators' destroyed it !!!

needless to say that the next day i went to the local car audio gaff and played hell. as i could not trust the pre-made stuff i set about making my own box with a little help from my mate ben who is a sound and light engineer.

2x 600w RMS pioneer subs (12" vccs jobbies) and a few hours in his workshop produced one hell of a box.

The whole thing was designed on a proffessional CAD package used for making nightclub bass enclosures, and tuned for the optimal frequency response ( 40-87 htz ).

built out of 3/4" MDF and fully silicone sealed the box is the sort of thing you could trow out of a third story window and it would just crack ther concrete! it is finnished in aucustic carpet and gives a new meaning to the word BASS. it is powered by a 250wRMS amp, but believe me, the gain is turned down all the way on the amp and it is still load as hell "!

I Have a Pioneer DEH-P6000R single CD head unit (a few minor scratches) or a brand new JVC single CD unit.

I have boxes for everything and it is all less than 6 months old.

Dont be fooled by cheap ready-made crap... this is one serious piece of kit.

I want £250 for the lot.

PM me or e-mail me @ syshield@hotymail.com

http://www.lgdsuperstore.com/dehp6000r.html

http://www.marlows.com.au/6253061.html

P.S. sorry about the size of the pic !!!!
    Last edited by *Albino*Batman*; 16-12-2002 at 11:07.

Rides

box specs

Hi there

I am looking to buy a 200sx and have the same sub/box setup in my honda at the moment as you had in your volvo.

could you please email me the specs for the box you guys built for the sx.

I live in South Africa so buying your stuff is a bit impossible.

I would greatly appreciate the specs for the box so one of our sound place can build it for me.

Thanks

Maxxis