Thread: Quick thanks and Q

Rides

Quick thanks and Q

Thanks for the speedy delivery of my Drift Bible DVD which the mrs bought me for christmas, watched it last night

Also what is your opinion on using your new coilovers on a mainly road car (live in london crazy speed humps) with the odd trackday/santa pod visit.

Rides
    Most of our customers use their cars primarily as a road car, so the coilovers are damped in such a way that they're still pretty awesome on the road. They're certainly very stiff, but the difference between ours and anything else in a similar price range is the quality of damping. Where most coilovers would be hitting a bump and actually bouncing the car, ours will hit the bump and yeah it's hard, you'll feel it, but the suspension remains fully controlled. I've driven a couple of customers cars with the coilovers fitted now, drove Stevo's S14 on the rutted surface at Pod and it was phenominal over the changes in tarmac etc. The other was Greg @ Weston Performances car on some properly rubbish rutted industrial estate roads, and it was really really good, much better than my old R32 with HKS coilovers for example, and in a different league to my Chaser with JICs....

So far everyone we've sold the control systems to have been totally satisfied, sold some to a guy with an S15 for road use recently and he came back raving, ditto for a guy in Ireland with an S13. So yeah I'd be pretty confident they'd do the job.

Rides
    Mmm definately interested in these. Is there a deal on coilovers and alignment set?