Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nize's S13 - RB20DET Swap - Restoring Project 'XS'

Rides

RustyS13.com - My S13 Restoration Pics

Hey, it's been a good while since I've updated this thread with anything useful so here's my best shot!

I've had so many pictures from my car build I thought it would take forever to post them to here - And then the Photobucket thing meant crappy hosting too so I decided to try something different.

I've put all my S13 Repair Images into this section on the new site I've put together - I'm hoping the pics are good enough to be helpful to anyone wanting to sort out any rust on their cars.

https://www.rustys13.com/s13-restoration/

Or - You could always watch a (slideshow) Video with music of the repairs (not a video of every repair there to) on my YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChq...rMVKxLevpKvXyg - Another

Here's a few pics of how it turned out anyway.

And maybe if enough people watch my videos and subscribe to my channel I'll be able to make the website pay for itself 1 day too!?

I really hope it's useful for everyone on the SXOC and any other SX fans.
    Last edited by Nize; 12-03-2018 at 01:07. Reason: Adding pics

Rides

Smile My S13 Youtube Video Links

Hi again, I'm hope people don't mind me posting links to my car's pictures once again, but this is the last time, I promise.

Here's a quick reminder to check my website to see all the pics in the best quality, and browse by section.
    Just follow this link to visit the site.

So, as well as that, here are the links to my Youtube videos - Basically these are slideshows of the images I took while repairing the S13.

Please Like & Subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you enjoy the videos or find them useful - I have many other videos there and also more on the way.

There are videos of the repairs to most of the common rust areas, and hopefully the pics are of good enough quality that people can use them to help with repairing their own cars.

Here are the links anyway:

Front Panel/Radiator Support

Front Left Inner Arch

Front Right Inner Arch

Front Suspension Turrets

Front Upper Chassis Legs/Frame Rails

Floor Repairs

Outer Sills - Both Sides

Rear Chassis Legs/Frame Rails

Body Kit Fitting & Paint

RB20DET Upgrade & Full Engine Service

That's all the Slideshow videos I made of the repairs - There is more on the website, and every section is there including some that have no video like lower front chassis legs and rear quarter internal panel etc.

Also I have hosted a few handy downloads like the S13 200sx Factory Service Manual, and also the full manual for the S13 240sx, and a Nissan R32 Skyline Engine Manual.

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Nize; 12-03-2018 at 00:56. Reason: Sorry - Highlighting links/Last Link Added

Rides
    that was a good read, hats off for the dedication and getting it done,still lots to go through
    Im sure this will be a good reference for others doing rust repairs,, car looks good in final shot