Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,061 to 1,073 of 1073

Thread: Training goals

Rides
    lol yeah its crap... when i was 17/18 used to be lean and really athletic, like used to do 2000m rowing on 10 (intensity) in 6:24... then went for strength and just put more weight on fair enough got stronger little by little, but i got to that point and couldnt lift anymore, it was like id just be able to get it again and if i pushed it anymore id gain an injury or not quite get to what i was at.. so anoying

Anyway.. started to hate the way i look, so leaning up been going everyday for 4 weeks and looking better, but feel like crap over the weekend (no i dont drink) so sat here debating whether to have a week off even though i dont want to lol feel shi*

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymbob View Post
    lol yeah its crap... when i was 17/18 used to be lean and really athletic, like used to do 2000m rowing on 10 (intensity) in 6:24... then went for strength and just put more weight on fair enough got stronger little by little, but i got to that point and couldnt lift anymore, it was like id just be able to get it again and if i pushed it anymore id gain an injury or not quite get to what i was at.. so anoying

Anyway.. started to hate the way i look, so leaning up been going everyday for 4 weeks and looking better, but feel like crap over the weekend (no i dont drink) so sat here debating whether to have a week off even though i dont want to lol feel shi*
    Daaaaaaaaaam thats some going on the rower lol. Ah thats frustrating Everyday? not one rest day? I'm pretty ****ed after 5-6 days, maybe worth keeping a rest day or two (I don't drink either ) Maybe just a steadier week this week

I'm wanting to get as strong as poss, then look at getting rid of fatty ness, but at mo I'm kinda trying to keep the weight i lost off, would love to do strongman style comps (just for fun) Love the idea of just hauling things

Rides
    I'm really glad I took before and after pics! Just checked how I'm doing and bearing in mind the last 2 months I've been a lazy Mong eating dominos and mac d's everyday!!!!,
    Started losing weight since January I'm really happy that I've got myself to a good base to start getting bigger especially my arms which have shrank considerably since not lifting for a couple months :-0
    Sorry for the homoness
    January

Last night

Time to get lifting squating etc again :-)
    Last edited by itrhondaboy; 14-06-2012 at 02:16.

Rides
    not bad results that irthondaboy, keep going!

Rides
    Cracking results the hondaboy

Been managing to stick to my new diet plan, so hopefully going to see more progress, drop a little body fat, Tried for a new PB Dl but unfortunately didn't get it, off the floor but no more lol. Squat form is getting better, going to try the 'do you think you can squat' routine

Hows everyone else getting along?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Markturbo View Post
    Squat form is getting better, going to try the 'do you think you can squat' routine
    This! I added an extra 16kg to my squat this week and didn't feel any extra effort was needed. Going to up it again tomorrow.

Rides
    Well just done my first event, a 5k run for charity locally.
    Done it in about 27:30 which i thought was ok for someone who is not a runner (i hate running at the gym) and did no running in training lol.
    Raised a hundred quid as well with sponsership.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by davesx View Post
    This! I added an extra 16kg to my squat this week and didn't feel any extra effort was needed. Going to up it again tomorrow.
    Watched the series this week, wll thought out, didn't get a chance to do square this week but next week I'm going to try it

Quote Originally Posted by Sideways14a View Post
    Well just done my first event, a 5k run for charity locally.
    Done it in about 27:30 which i thought was ok for someone who is not a runner (i hate running at the gym) and did no running in training lol.
    Raised a hundred quid as well with sponsership.
    Well done on money raising

Managed a nice 200kg decline bench (decline you should/will be stronger on) worked way up with 10 @60 8@100 6@130 2@150 1@160 1@170or 180 on tues, and 270kg for 7 reps (just bouncing straight off floor) yesterday

Rides
    9 Weeks in to my lazy cut (strict-ish during the week, pigout on the weekends). This is progress so far. I don't weigh myself, but I reckon I'm about 11st10lbs here: CLICK.

4 weeks to go!

Rides
    Looks like a decent low body fat level there.
    My creatine has just arrived, so off i go on a loading phase for a week.
    Bet i will be farting buckets and pissing loads...

Rides
    Will see how low I can get it before the end of July. Tapered off the cardio as I don't want to lose any more muscle (my deficit is probably too large as it is).

I can't bare to load on Creatine; I just take take it as normal and eventually hit saturation!

Rides
    Well start of this week I got a personal trainer. I'm 86 kilos and want to get down to 74-76 and get some proper abs going on. Got 14 weeks to do it before a stag do and will then try build muscle in November through the winter.

Two sessions in and I've realised how much I've wasted my time at the gym the last couple of years. I did deadlifts on my own last week and maxxed out at 65kg, with the trainer last night I did 10 @ 120kg. Just shows the lack of effort I've been putting in!

Rides
    Here's my 12 week progress. 1 week to go until beach, then a week of relaxing/eating, and then 6 weeks of cutting before beach again! Then I'll be bulking until 2013