Thread: Calender Changes

Rides

Calender Changes

UPCOMING EVENT CHANGES

Here's a thread to inform you of any changes for up coming events. (Don't forget to check the calender in the bar at the top of the page!)

A couple of threads are locked at the moment. Dates are still pending for these events but changes so far are:

With a choice of Rolling roads and plethera of opinions it was decided to put it as a poll before booking a location. http://sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=365564

Also the Welsh are anxious to do a rolling road day and as the Longwell joint meet-up originally planned by Shortcut was for the 27th September it was considered that the two should be combined. (Actual date still to be confirmed).

Track time may be available at Castle Combe Circuit at the end of the day. They are hosting MiniWorld Action Day, but will let non-mini's run at the end of the afternoon. Track passes maybe available on the day but cannot be booked in advance.

A few 200's are hoping to run on track after the rolling road.
    Last edited by Bristol Blue; 15-09-2008 at 17:46.

Rides
    ROLLING ROAD DAY CHANGES

Please see 1st thread in the Rolling Road Day Poll for details
    http://sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=4165175

Interpro are unable to provide Boost and air/fuel ratios on their rolling road print outs. Just BHP and torque.

Rides
    I'd like to go on a chedder run and how about a photoshoot out somewhere somewhen too! Thing is i keep forgetting to check all these posts and threads or dont find em in time... d'oh.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by driftnut View Post
    I'd like to go on a chedder run and how about a photoshoot out somewhere somewhen too! Thing is i keep forgetting to check all these posts and threads or dont find em in time... d'oh.

The weather this summer has truely sucked. So some of the intended trips didn't get the interest. I'm still up for it. I'll try and guage some more interest at the Rolling Road day.

Stay tuned though and keep an eye on the West Country section though.

I wouldn't mind doing a Fish and Chip run sometime soon. Meet up in Bristol, go to W-S-M, get some chips, drive home!!

Are you down for the Rolling Road?

Rides
    LOL if we all went through W-S-M the dumb ass coppers would probably try to impound half our cars for "illegal cruising" or something just as stupid

Rides
    if its the 28th of september thats a sunday so ill be able to come and watch n maybe get on the track, though not much point puttin an almost standard s13 on the dyno

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cr33ch View Post
    if its the 28th of september thats a sunday so ill be able to come and watch n maybe get on the track, though not much point puttin an almost standard s13 on the dyno
    Saturday, sorry

1st Post amended

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlade View Post
    LOL if we all went through W-S-M the dumb ass coppers would probably try to impound half our cars for "illegal cruising" or something just as stupid
    Managed it with mini club the other week!

Police can't stop me from getting my fish 'n chips!!!

The other alternative was a game of golf up at Ashton Court before the weather turns even sh!##er. - That would be best done on a Sunday?