Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WARNING - Scammer Operating On These Forums

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by powbangwallop View Post
    Cant IP ban anyone really, my IP address changes weekly, most people have to pay for a fixed IP nowadays.

And ive been ripped off by Skyludeboy.

I bought a complete front end off him and got 1 wing, 2 broken side lights, 1 broken headlight, a grafiti bonnet, A dodged up bumper, and it cost me £400. I should have checked the parts over more thoroughly though so its partly my fault, car park rush you see.
    badtimes man i learnt the hard way too, though £80 palls in comparison to £400 i just found that buying off paid up well known members is the only way to ensure ur not ripped off, other than that hows it going? feeling any better?

hope you are bud

Ben

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by - Fezcat - View Post
    other than that hows it going? feeling any better?

hope you are bud

Ben
    Yeh a lot cheers mate, given the time to reflect. Sent you a PM.

Rides
    a friend of mine and me just got conned by a person from the UK (altogether ~900GBP).

I know for sure he's a (premium) member in this board, but unfortunately I don't know his nick.

he's operating under several names and after googling a little bit the following threads come up:

con man from hull (driftworks)

con-man from hull(AVForums)

the e-mail adresses he was using:
    sports_and_performance@hotmail.co.uk
    nathan.graves47@yahoo.co.uk
    norman15815@yahoo.co.uk

Skype nick: normieeee

his names:
    Norman Fowler (seems to be his real name)
    Nathan Hale
    Nathan Graves
    and many others

he's well known by the police, especially the Humberside Police Station has several ongoing cases.

the only real information you get from this guy is the banking account number of his (everybody reckons) parents, where he let's the people wire money to. it seems that he lived some time under this address, too:

Mrs K H A Fowler
    The Bungalow
    North End
    Goxhill
    North Lincolnshire
    DN19 7JR
    UK

his actual address is unknown, so far I can tell. there are really a lot of people from several countries after him, including the police, so I think his 'business' is going down at the moment, but anyway, BEWARE

as far as I know some of his deals even worked out, but the most were lasting forever including endless excuses. in the end he just disappears.

please add him to the thread of shame!

if any proof is needed, I have all e-mails and MSN-logs ready to share with whoever bothers.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by techtune
    Hi Mate,
    Yes the loom is with it and i've got the software disc and lead for it.

My paypal address is:

nathan.graves47@yahoo.co.uk

if you can make payment now i'll post it out this afternoon.

Cheers,

I paid 115£ to him for this emanage: http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=412457

Result: Nothing.. no money, no ecu, no aswser...

On skylineowners, user gravesy , thread http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/s...4&postcount=36

My emanage: http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/s...d.php?t=119327

Rides
    @poison-neo: Norman Fowler is his real name, and yes he got me too. Seems all nice and genuine from the start, but once you've paid he vanishes..

So i found the same links and hotmail address (sports_and_performance) as you did, and started mailing/threathening him which does seem to have some effect. Works even better if you threathen to visit his parents (on the addres at north end) as nobody seems to know where he is.

This has been keeping me busy for quite some time now, and i'm really, really determined to get the money back, one way or the other.

By the way, since the account number is his mothers', she should be aware of what her son is doing, because unless she gives him the money, he can't get it. I'm just looking for a phone number now, so i can reach them, and make them aware that since they're helping a wanted man, they're complicit in his acts (if that's correct english?). That should have some effect IF his mother isn't as fcuked up as he is.

But if she is, i'll have to pay them all a visit. Care to join me?

Rides
    lol ive just read through this after i received a set of s15 callipers from skyludeboy yasterday im glad i read this today and not 2 days ago or i wouldav bin biffin out. but received callipers as described and in good time.

Rides
    ive recently taken on a job in debt collection doing a trace role for customers that have done a bunk so i know with certain tools its very easy to locate someones address also for the person using there parents account its fraud report it to soca

Rides
    I got done over by techtune aswell, £160 for an fmic. Got it back through paypal though.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by finallyaname View Post
    I got done over by techtune aswell, £160 for an fmic. Got it back through paypal though.
    I paid for the same type 2 fmic but couldn't get any money back from paypal

Rides
    I bought a part from 'bbor' nabeela_786@hotmail.com and have not received my part or a refund of money through paypal.
    His Name is Adnam Jasari.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ushi View Post
    @poison-neo: Norman Fowler is his real name, and yes he got me too. Seems all nice and genuine from the start, but once you've paid he vanishes..

So i found the same links and hotmail address (sports_and_performance) as you did, and started mailing/threathening him which does seem to have some effect. Works even better if you threathen to visit his parents (on the addres at north end) as nobody seems to know where he is.

This has been keeping me busy for quite some time now, and i'm really, really determined to get the money back, one way or the other.

By the way, since the account number is his mothers', she should be aware of what her son is doing, because unless she gives him the money, he can't get it. I'm just looking for a phone number now, so i can reach them, and make them aware that since they're helping a wanted man, they're complicit in his acts (if that's correct english?). That should have some effect IF his mother isn't as fcuked up as he is.

But if she is, i'll have to pay them all a visit. Care to join me?
    threaten to report his mother to soca for involvment in fraud and organised crime which baiscally it is hel probably shit it and refund u as soca DO NOT **** about lol they have a website u can report too also wats his mothers bank account number i might be able to find out wat bank it is then report it to her bank and theyl freeze her account and that shud get things moving i dont belive for 2 seconds she isnt aware wat hes doing and i suspect its a fraudulent bank account hes taken out in his mothers name

Rides
    Right to stop this becoming a 'I havent had my things from ****' thread its been closed. If you have an issue with any users on this forum please try and sort them out as much as you can yourself. If you have no luck then contact a member of the moderating team and they will look into it to see if they are in anyway connected to this issue.

If we believe any individual is worthy of being included on this thread we will add them to it with all the details we have about them.

Bottom line is though please be very careful when purchasing items on the forums and take as many precautions as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.