Thread: BMW fitment

Rides

BMW fitment

Hi guys,

Whats the widest I can go on your bmw fitment wheels...

I'm looking at the torques for a E36 328 but have no clue if the 9.5 rears will fit without arch work....

What sizes should I be looking at with a stretched tyre?? I would be looking for a pair to start so a guide price on some wide 17"s in gunmetal or black would be fantastic!

Cheers

Rides
    anyone?

Rides
    You'll need work for the 9.5s mate, 8.5s go OK... but if you go too mad on the tyres they'll need a roll

sorry for the slow reply, today was our busiest day this month by a factor of about 4... which is a good thing, but makes replies a bit slower.

Rides
    you reckon with a 9.5 on the rear with a 215 or 225 I might get away with it?? There is a pretty good arch extension as standard as I'm sure you know.....

Can you get the bmw fitment in 17" as well as 18"? Otherwise how much for a pair in the time attack colour or gunmetal....

Cheers
    Alex

Rides
    Pricing is as per our other wheels the same size on the website mate Wheels are priced by size, so colour makes no odds.

You 'might' get away with it, but I honestly think a roll will be needed as a minimum I am afraid.

18x9.5s are £220 per wheel.

Lightweight Alloy Wheels Rarerims.co.uk's Avatar
    Rides
    You will need a roll for definate, with an et20, even with a 225.

Would look fantastic thou - we have fitted a set on an e36 18x9.5 all round with a roll, and it looked lovely - MIKE@TDSW has them on his

There is a probably a bit of movement on the price, as I would like some pics of them on an e36 (the time attack ones)

give me a shout if you want to give it a go

J