Thread: South Wales Tool Box

Rides

South Wales Tool Box

Right then as suggested by Barry HERE we'll start a Regional Tool box thread and see how it goes

In and in an attempt to keep the thread neat and tidy, List of equipment and location will be held and updated on the first post.

Use this thread If you require the use of a item, or wish to suggest a new item that you wish to provide or suggest an item we can chip in to buy, use this thread or pm myself or Pdh 14a to make yourself heard.

As time goes on Myself and Pdh 14a will delete posts to keep the thread clear clean and easy to use...U dig

Tools

Item = 12T Press Location = Barryjdart (Kindly provided by the man dart himself HERE)
    Item = Arch Roller Location = Currently with Vidal(Bought through Madda's thread Found HERE) and its location updated HERE
    Item = Engine Crane = Foghorn
    Item = HYDRAULIC Hub puller = Barryjdart
    Item = cooling system leak tester = Barryjdart
    Barry has also use of this lot! :
    JCB Oil Free Portable Air Compressor 24l. Tank 240v. 13amp domestic supply. Not quite man enough to supply an impact air gun (needs at least 8 cu. ft per min - this is only 4.5 cu. ft.) but will power quite a few other air tools, small spraying equipment, air blaster, tyre inflation etc.

Wolfair V-twin Air Compressor - 14 cu. ft. per min. again 13amp. 240v. supply.

Various Air Tools - Air Hammer/Chisel, Spot Blaster, Paraffin Gun, Ratchet, etc.

Bench Mounted Bead/Shot Blasting Cabinet.

Rechargable Battery Operated Impact Wrench 150 ft.lb (like Stidi's but not necessary to connect to car battery).

Club Equipment

DB Meter
    Gazeboo
    Club Banner
    Charcoal BBQ

(Club equipment held by your local reps)

Tool Suggestion Thread (Rally up support at meets etc and we'll get the ball rolling)

KFC Bargain bucket?
    Last edited by VIDAL BABBOON; 03-12-2012 at 21:54.

Rides
    South Wales Garage/ Services
    The club has no affiliation with these and therefore offer no come backs,this is purely if you've ahad a good deal or service from a company out there and want others to benifit!

1. Harris Brothers in Swansea (Tyre centre) very good prices.Richardson Road, Swansea SA1 3TQ. Recomended by pdh 14a + VIDAL BABOON)

2. NJ Restorations: -

"The Nurseries"
    Cefneithin
    Carmarthenshire
    SA14 7HA

Tel: - 07920745564

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=51.821...,0.301781&z=12

From Cross Hands towards Carmarthen on the A48 take the 2nd. turning right. Left at the "T" junction (Cawdor Kennels are opposite), bear left into no through road and 70 metres bear right into track. The GREEN arrow, NOT the RED one.

Bodywork, Paint etc. - ask Gerry as to standard of work.(Recomended by barryjdart,Gerry)

Any place with mixed reveiws will be removed! so who's been good to you?
    Last edited by VIDAL BABBOON; 04-01-2011 at 22:42.

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    Hello,
    I really need engine crane,on last meet my engine got not nice surprise from my bee-r and is not working nice any more :/ .
    There is any chance to get that crane in Bridgend (or nearest possible) ?

Rides
    I'm ok now,I use my crane, thx anyway :P

Rides
    Sorry mate! This thread is a bit out of date.a lot of the people offering stuff aren't even on here anymore! Will have to start a new thread soon!
    Glad you got one sorted

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Rides
    I think entire Wales section is dead :/ .

Btw I got Ignition timing pistol light if anyone want to use it.