Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: My S14a build

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Thanks Simon, Not sure about the nicest Damson on here to be honest, I can think of a few others. Think my pictures just help it a bit lol.

The bushes are meant to improve the steering response and they have done a bit but until the alignment is sorted I don’t think it will really show.

Thanks buddy

Sounds good to me, MEL wants some photo’s done aswell and so does Pablo and DAL so I think I’ll try and arrange a day for it. Get some Calender shots throughout the summer then.
    want some of mine done too

car looks lush
    Last edited by nash`s; 30-03-2010 at 17:47.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Very nice. Looks like the front's a bit higher now tho. I should have much the same stance soon

How easy were the steering bushes to fit. I have some to go on but haven't been brave enough to fit them yet
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Car looks awesome as always

If I get some more track wheels for my car id like them to sit exactly the same as yours perfect

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MEL View Post
    Hell yeah

Will have to speak to Suspect at the next meet, get a nice looking 15 in on the action too
    sounds like a plan to me

Quote Originally Posted by EMENEAR View Post
    shes looking loverly! top work!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
    photos and car look amence mate

i wish i photo skills
    Practice makes perfect buddy, although i'm far from perfect lol, more practice needed I think.

Quote Originally Posted by nash`s View Post
    want some of mine done too

car looks lush
    Sure I can fit you in lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Very nice. Looks like the front's a bit higher now tho. I should have much the same stance soon

How easy were the steering bushes to fit. I have some to go on but haven't been brave enough to fit them yet
    The front may have been raised a little bit as I was getting stuck in car parks alot lol.

The steering rack bushes were fairly easy to fit really, just a really dirty job as the bush on the drivers side is under the oil filter so its coated in oil, yuck. Think it took me and Mark about 20mins in total to do, including jacking the car up and getting back on the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by LewyS14a View Post
    Car looks awesome as always

If I get some more track wheels for my car id like them to sit exactly the same as yours perfect
    Cheers Lewy, appreciate that mate

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    The front may have been raised a little bit as I was getting stuck in car parks alot lol.

The steering rack bushes were fairly easy to fit really, just a really dirty job as the bush on the drivers side is under the oil filter so its coated in oil, yuck. Think it took me and Mark about 20mins in total to do, including jacking the car up and getting back on the floor.
    Cheers for that mate. will give mine a bash soon then I think. Atleast if they are coated in oil nothing should be rusty..

I'm going to lower the front of mine to much the same as yours is now, wouldn't be able to get in to my shell station if it was any lower
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Cheers for that mate. will give mine a bash soon then I think. Atleast if they are coated in oil nothing should be rusty..

I'm going to lower the front of mine to much the same as yours is now, wouldn't be able to get in to my shell station if it was any lower
    yeah, there's no worries about them rusting thats for sure. Just make sure you fit the bush right on the drivers side, thats the fiddly one, check that the bush is touching at the top and bottom before trying to fit the bracket back on. Other than that its literally 4 bolts, size 17mm I think they were.

I might lower mine another 5 mm and get rid of a bit of camber as I've increased the camber since they first went on . It's just getting to the point where it looks awesome but is still usable.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I might lower mine another 5 mm and get rid of a bit of camber as I've increased the camber since they first went on . It's just getting to the point where it looks awesome but is still usable.
    Thats my aim as well

Rides
    Just saw the pics mate, car looks outstanding! well done.

Cheers Aj

Rides
    car looks sweet dazza, and glad you have the fund started. I should be able to give you a more accuraterun down of pricings as i go along so you know when to stop saving!! Also when im done i am on the list of cars for you to take photos of. Though mine will need a few dents and scratches to be 'shopped out lol.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj82 View Post
    Just saw the pics mate, car looks outstanding! well done.

Cheers Aj
    Thank you.

Thats my aim as well

Quote Originally Posted by MaccyD View Post
    car looks sweet dazza, and glad you have the fund started. I should be able to give you a more accuraterun down of pricings as i go along so you know when to stop saving!! Also when im done i am on the list of cars for you to take photos of. Though mine will need a few dents and scratches to be 'shopped out lol.
    What do you mean stop saving lol, if I have enough for the swap then I'll just keep saving for some bigger turbo's, external wastegate and a screamer pipe

Rides
    No work this week to the car but a few photo's instead

Rides
    Looking great but...

FACE?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by rdougan View Post
    Looking great but...

FACE?
    Cheers, don't you like my smile

Rides
    you do look very happy to be driving, you should have been getting your gangster lean on lol

Rides

Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MaccyD View Post
    you do look very happy to be driving, you should have been getting your gangster lean on lol
    I did shortly after that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

Whatever haha.

Rides
    Went to the SXOC rolling road day on saturday and got the car on the dyno and despite the turbo gasket leaking the car managed to get a nice healthy 284.8bhp & 260ft/lb so I'm well over the moon with that.

Anyway, here's a couple of photo's of the car at the rolling road.

Rides
    was having a look over your car at the weekend, and was saying to abbott, that i want the same stance as yours on mine. yours sits perfect imo.

Rides
    Some really good photos, what camera are you using. Love the rolling shot too, i want one

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Davus200 View Post
    Some really good photos, what camera are you using. Love the rolling shot too, i want one
    We have a rr day in plymouth in june where you could try and get one

Looking spot on as always daz. Nice figures to