Thread: Nissan Sylvia PS13 2100cc Turbo Drift,Track or Road car

Rides

Nissan Sylvia PS13 2100cc Turbo Drift,Track or Road car

Mapped to 285bhp 350ftpnds of torque, 2.1cc Tomei Forged Pistons,S14 Processed ball bearing Turbo,Z32 Air flow meter ,Front Mount Intercooler,Full Exhaust,Full Gauge Set,Boost Controller,Arc Bov,Apexi Power FC Ecu ,2Way Lsd, Tein Full Adjust Coilovers, Tie Rods,Full Vertex Bodykit, Recaro Recliner Seat,Brand new Act Clutch,17 "Gtr style Wheels, Hydrolic Hand .Brake., After market injectors, Alarm immobilzer, Tomei metal head gasket, D1 project Mu rear pads, Front Ferodo Brake pads.Tomei front strut brace.Sparco stering wheel with 160mm extention.Spare wheels and tire's included. VRT paid. I have paper work for mapping and stroker kit. Asking 7500 euro open to offers. See attached photo's below. I can post more photo's or paper work if requested.

Call +353879936800 for more details or viewing.I can deliver to anywhere in Ireland for 70 euro.

For uk collection I can bring car on Ferry to Holyhead for 140 euro.

Rides
    Good luck with the sale fella, this looked very well in the flesh when I saw it last year. It has a great stance to it & looked like a lot of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

Rides
    Thank's lad. Car has been great fun over the last 2 years Ive owned it and most of all never let me down. Sorry to have to sell but lack of work for the last 6 months forces's me to.When money starts rolling in again I will definitely buy another sweet Silvia . How's Canada ? what you driving out there

Rides
    I know the feeling dude - Canada's good, weather's been savage of late here in Vancouver. Not driving at all, just have the odd go of different people's cars when I get the chance, dirty big SUVs mainly.

Get some pics of the interior/guages up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently