Thread: Red 1995 S14 Touring with mods

Rides

Red 1995 S14 Touring with mods

Hi guys, been in Colorado for 4 years now and my Dad is getting too old to take my baby out every weekend - so Mum has told me to sell it

So I've had it since 2000 and it only has 105K on it as a result of a drink driving ban, living in London and living in the US.

I had built it to take a bigger turbo, but never got round to putting one on because I met a US girl who dragged me overseas. It has the following:
    • Custom auto gearbox by TDI (built originally for Ken in Essex to take up to 400hp IIRC)
    • SARD 550cc injectors
    • emanage (mapped by PTS)
    • SS manifold (forget the brand but not the crappy ones that were flying off ebay years ago)
    • Trust 3" exhaust system (imported from Japan) from elbow back (elbow by Dano)
    • HKS Superpowerflow induction kit
    • Hybrid FMIC
    • Apexi 1.6mm mtal head gasket
    • Koyo rad
    • Walbro fuel pump
    • Colder plugs
    • M3 315mm brake upgrade with ss lines
    • 350Z wheels (think the tires are good from what my Dad says)
    • Apex lowering springs and uprated dampers (forget the brand)
    • Cusco strut brace
    • HKS front adjustable camber plates
    • Cosmetics limited to erm, R1 Racing wing (still have original) and clear indicators

Also have new rear adjustable camber and toe arms (still in box) and 2 new front arms for something (don't remember lol).

Has an MOT (passes with the CAT fitted and I have a straight pipe too) until April/May 2011 but I don't think it's taxed right now. Almost all work done by Niss-Tec in Swansea and the occasional MOT by Carnut.

No sterling symbol on US keyboards, but how about 2750 quid ono? I'm pretty out of touch so not sure if that's fair or not.

G

Rides
    Anyone want to make an offer?

Rides
    pics might help sale...

Rides
    Still for sale, still garaged with occasional use by my folks, I'm still procrastinating about selling or getting rid of it