Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JAPSPEED SR20DET Lightweight Pulley Set Group Buy

Rides
    I got a set of these during my rebuild, my mate asked WHY?? he said you'll hate the noise they make as the grip is shite, anyway now I have the SR20DET up & running I TOTALLY agree, they sound nasty, especially the PAS one, the belts are brand new & fully tensioned, in fact he said apart from spraying every time you start the car there's no other way of stopping it, unless you grind/roughen the grooved surface up, he also laughed about the fact they can hardly be seen once the Cowlings are back on anyway. personally I wish I'd of just power coated the originals to match the car, would look better, been cheaper & wouldn't have the issues...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by worthers View Post
    I got a set of these during my rebuild, my mate asked WHY?? he said you'll hate the noise they make as the grip is shite, anyway now I have the SR20DET up & running I TOTALLY agree, they sound nasty, especially the PAS one, the belts are brand new & fully tensioned, in fact he said apart from spraying every time you start the car there's no other way of stopping it, unless you grind/roughen the grooved surface up, he also laughed about the fact they can hardly be seen once the Cowlings are back on anyway. personally I wish I'd of just power coated the originals to match the car, would look better, been cheaper & wouldn't have the issues...

Hi, We have never once been notified of any issues with the pulleys we sell,