Thread: Discounts for SXOC members.

Rides

Discounts for SXOC members.

This thread is to advise any members that the following companies are willing to give SXOC members a discount on their goods or services. Ideally the companies will be local ones but any popular ones that are worth the travel will still be added.

If you know of any company that would be willing to offer the discounts then please pm me or Rapid the details and I will get in touch to clarify the offer and then advertise it in here. The services offered don't have to be limited to motoring. Anything that would make a difference will be considered.

Part of the deal is that any company offering a discount must ask for membership details from the SXOC member (all members have a membership card with member number).

Horsham Developments
    Horsham Developments, Unit i3, Gidley Farm, Chieveley, Berkshire, RG20 8TX
    01635 247477
    10% discount on alignment and corner weighting for SXOC members -with a valid SXOC membership card.

Northants Fluid Power
    Northants Fluid Power Ltd
    Unit 5 Quarry Park Close
    Moulton Park Industrial Estate
    Northampton
    NN3 6QB
    01604 644973

www.northantsfluidpower.co.uk

They can offer the following discounts:-
    50% of all hydraulic hoses
    up to 25% discount on web shop with a guaranteed 10% of all items.

A valid membership card will be needed.

This is a company that can get hold of any size of tubing, be it 1000bar hydraulic to different coloured vaccum hoses. If you want a particular size and cant see it in the shop ask for Sean and he will sort it for you. They sell tools and workshop equipment too.
    Last edited by skid solo; 09-03-2011 at 21:27.