Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Le Mans 2011 Media Thread

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
    I was the one who organised the wrestlers trip , please could you stick that on youtube or something.....

What a weekend, you may have seen us last year - we were the 18 dressed up as rock stars. This year there were 29 of us and the carnage was epic, there were some very tired faces at work today

Mike
    Which one were you man?? Ric Flair we saw a lot of over the weekend, the rest of yers only seemed interested by the Rocket banging off the rev limiter
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    I was meant to be Ricky "the model" Martel, but due to being busy sorting everything out i just ended up in red leggings, and swimming cossy and a wig. I'm in the back of the vid leaning on the van - i was so out of breath from wrestling just before.

Rick Flair was banjaxed pretty much the whole weekend, i did keep meaning to come say hello but was too busy getting pissed mostly, i did come over when we were bouncing the rocket off the limiter - who can resist that!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
    I was the one who organised the wrestlers trip , please could you stick that on youtube or something.....

What a weekend, you may have seen us last year - we were the 18 dressed up as rock stars. This year there were 29 of us and the carnage was epic, there were some very tired faces at work today

Mike
    I will upload it in a bit, I only caught the very end of it though I'm afraid.

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    You boys were like flies round shit on that thing. One of your mechanic fellers was definitely feeling pain when it was getting hot as well

Im sadly a WWF fan and could pick up pretty much every wrestler, Rick Rude was amazed when I made a positive ID on him
    Amazing effort, you boys added a shitload to what was one of the best LM's Ive been to
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Ive got a load of pics I'll chuck up when I get home,

Had a thoroughly excellent time and the MOJ was just the ticket for a stress free trip (apart from the minor obvious hitch!)

Rides
    Definitely doing this next year

Rides
    Pretty sure we've got some clips from the wrestling in the square after the parade on Friday.
    Epic night that ended about 0330. All I remember is looking after my brother who drank too much vodka, And then spending the rest of the night singing Wurzels songs at the top of our voices. Lol.

From this...

To this in about half hour, Lol.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavbo View Post
    Definitely doing this next year
    Me too, 2 years since I went for the first time. I can't do without it any longer
    Last edited by marko14a; 15-06-2011 at 12:21.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry1809 View Post
    Pretty sure we've got some clips from the wrestling in the square after the parade on Friday.
    Epic night that ended about 0330. All I remember is looking after my brother who drank too much vodka, And then spending the rest of the night singing Wurzels songs at the top of our voices. Lol.

Haha this guy ended up in a similar way, he turned up back at the site in an ambulance, they said they found him face down on a roundabout!

He has a GoPro attached to his crotch tho, set to take a pic every however many minutes...... apparently is was still running when he got back - can't wait to see the pics!

I'm glad we could provide some entertainment, i'm staggered at how ridiculous some of the things that happened were

Rides

Dawn Zombies!!!

Rides
    LOL @ the last pic Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by TAS View Post
    I thought Matt_S invented SXOC
    Quote Originally Posted by 30PSI View Post
    Matt_S is the SXOC. They're the same entity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty2Fatty View Post
    Some say that he remembers when the whole planet was just a field & that his body is held together with cable ties and duct tape, all we know is, he's Matt_S

Rides
    Just remembered I had this video of Dow from the journey down in the van

Rides
    Pmsl

Rides
    I laughed, a lot! Hahaha

Rides
    Thats well good!

Rides
    fpmsl

That's brilliant

Dan,

Those pics have come out really well mate

Rides
    awesome pictures - loks like an eppic weekend!
    arry your BMW shot is now my desktop

Rides
    Would you like me to send you the high res? Which one - night or day?

Rides
    Loving the WWF boys - funnily enough I was out on a stag do in Marbella a few weeks ago, and WWF was the theme for our first night out. Fake tan, latex & wigs - what more do you need for a good night out!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
    fpmsl

That's brilliant

Dan,

Those pics have come out really well mate
    Not many did! Despite the expensive lens! Turns out its version of image stabilization needs turning off for the panning shots, so practically none of them have come out properly, as it was always trying to fight the movement! I also found out the sensor in the 400D is complete shite at it's max ISO1600 too. The newer sensors are apparently massively better at 1600 as well as going to higher than 1600. I got better shots last year with a poor lens a fifth of the price!