Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro lottery ticket

Rides
    just a reminder for tomorrows draw. £160+ milllion

we should have arranged a syndicate

Rides
    ive played a few weeks now and realised why i don't play...£2 a pop and feck all..

no wait i won £2.60 the other week .......................

ill still get one for tomorrow

Rides
    another £2.80 win for me, my dad won £5.. jackpot still up for grabs though!!!

I'll make the next weekender at the ring if I win the £166mil

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyBastard View Post
    another £2.80 win for me, my dad won £5.. jackpot still up for grabs though!!!

I'll make the next weekender at the ring if I win the £166mil
    I was planning on building my own track...but I like your idea too.
    can we just take it apart and move it over here?

Rides
    " The EuroMillions jackpot will be capped when it reaches €185 million (an estimated £166m, subject to exchange rates)"

Oh look, I was right, Camelot won't let it run above the odds of winning so I wonder who's pocketing the extra millions from the sales between now and Tuesday????

Rides
    Er, Camelot

Not a surprise is it. They're not going to give money away!

Rides
    Well, they should up the (shit) prize money for getting less balls, but I bet they won't.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clouder_sx View Post
    Well, they should up the (shit) prize money for getting less balls, but I bet they won't.
    This

Rides
    It's not rolling over again. It will be split between the next prize level. i.e 5 and 1 star.

Rides
    " The EuroMillions jackpot will be capped when it reaches €185 million (an estimated £166m, subject to exchange rates)"

Oh look, I was right, Camelot won't let it run above the odds of winning so I wonder who's pocketing the extra millions from the sales between now and Tuesday????
    It'll be split to the next tier down, And the big one will stay at 185,000,000 Euros until it's won. Says on the same site you quoted that above from

Rides
    Won fookall again

oh well whilst im trying to become richer than the beckhams at least a portion goes to good causes

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MapBoy View Post
    I was planning on building my own track...but I like your idea too.
    can we just take it apart and move it over here?
    Can you imagine the noise complaints the 'ring would get over here?? Most of the long established race circuits struggle with moaning neighbours

What about the world's first underground race circuit*

*I'm just guessing it would be the worlds first, I have not verified it.. but reckon the health and safety people would have a heart attack over the paper work

Rides
    If i win the £166million i'll buy every single 200sx in the land, strip them down for spares and sell them to.............oh wait, maybe theres a flaw in my plan!

Rides
    The jackpot prize will stay at £166M until somebody wins it. All the money taken will go towards increasing the prize funds on the lower tiers. Tuesday's jackpot is still £166M .

Look at how much the winnings were for 5+1 - over £3M. The previous weeks it's been ~£150,000.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    The jackpot prize will stay at £166M until somebody wins it. All the money taken will go towards increasing the prize funds on the lower tiers. Tuesday's jackpot is still £166M .

Look at how much the winnings were for 5+1 - over £3M. The previous weeks it's been ~£150,000.
    Pretty much what I said... Fingers crossed for even 5+1

Rides
    Good, glad they are increasing the 5+1 a bit. But still think £2.60 should be increased to £15 or something, make it a little more appealing..

Rides
    Good, glad they are increasing the 5+1 a bit. But still think £2.60 should be increased to £15 or something, make it a little more appealing..
    Definately, Should be spread across the whole lot

Rides
    I've read this 3 times, and although I understand what they are doing, what a head-**** those T's & C's are

(c) If in respect of any EuroMillions Draw the Jackpot Pool equals or, but for this paragraph (F)(6)(c) would exceed, the Jackpot Pool Cap, then:
    (i) the prize money allocated to the Jackpot Pool for that EuroMillions Draw will be an amount equal to the Jackpot Pool Cap;
    (ii) the prize money which would, but for paragraph (F)(6)(c)(i) above, have been allocated to the Jackpot Pool for that EuroMillions Draw will not form part of the Jackpot Pool and will be allocated to the next lower EuroMillions Prize Category for that EuroMillions Draw in which there is at least one winner;
    (iii) if there are no winners in the Match 5 and 2 Lucky Stars Prize Category in the EuroMillions Game then:
    (A) if the EuroMillions Draw is an EuroMillions Event Draw, the prize money allocated to the relevant Jackpot Pool for that EuroMillions Draw will be allocated to the next lower EuroMillions Prize Category for that EuroMillions Draw in which there is at least one winner:
    (B) if the EuroMillions Draw is not an EuroMillions Event Draw, the Jackpot Pool for that EuroMillions Draw will be allocated to the Jackpot Pool for the next EuroMillions Draw (and, if necessary, successive EuroMillions Draws), and the Jackpot Pool will continue to be an amount equal to the Jackpot Pool Cap, until there is at least one winner in the Match 5 and 2 Lucky Stars EuroMillions Prize Category.

I want to know when an EuroMillions Draw is or is not an EuroMillions Event Draw, please

Rides
    Well a single UK ticket took to jackpot

Wasn't me, although I did manage £29.70 on £22.00 invested for my syndicate. I told them we'd win

Rides
    I dont think its me .... havent checked, but then havent got an email saying I have won either