Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: £109 radiators delivered!!!

Rides
    Did you find out about the lanyard situation?

Rides
    HI Jordan,

Pm me your address and i will get another sent out for you

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Everyone at Japspeed Would like to wish you all a very Merry Xmas Holidays! Im sure many of you will be finishing work this evening until January... well we will be in during the xmas holidays and available to help you with your enquiries and also take orders.

You can call us on 08444 489 080 to place your order or send your paypal payment any time of day and even during the holidays to sales@japspeed.co.uk where we will process your order at the first opportunity!

Just make sure you include with your Paypal payment a note providing us with your Shipping address and Contact number + what the item is you wish to order.

We are back in the office between Xmas and new year and our Xmas Opening hours are Below:

Xmas Eve - 8:30am - 1pm
    December 27th 8:30am - 5:30pm
    December 28th 8:30am - 5:30pm
    New Years Eve - 8:30am - 1pm

If we can help you with anything then give us a call on 08444 489 080

regards

Everyone at Japspeed!

Rides
    Have a great new year everyone! We'll be back in the office raring to go at 08:30 on Wednesday 2nd so we can take your orders!

Ali

Rides
    Hi guys,

**** OFFER EXTENDED £109.00 DELIVERED ****

We know you like a great group buy and we have Received new stock of our CA18DET , 180SX & S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

We have extended our offer on SX rads into the new year BUY IT NOW OFFER so grab one now before stock runs out... don't miss out on this deal!!!!

BUY NOW £109.00 Including Delivery!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk !!!

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
    Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
    Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.

Below are some picture's of the radiator and its features:

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

All these prices include VAT and UK delivery.

We will Even include one of our Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but we are going to do a special price for you guys, as usual.

*** The Price to You!! £109.00 DELIVERED NEXT WORKING DAY!!!***

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top! New year ... extended offer = WIN WIN!!!

Rides
    Hi guys, give us a call on 08450 212 312 08:30 - 17:30 if there's anything we can help you with!

Thanks

Rides
    HI Guys,

we have our popular radiators in stock and ready to dispatch.... if you need a rad for your car then look no further than this great deal and fantastic price.

These are ready to dispatch and all you need to do is call our sales team on 08444 489 080 or send your paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk

Rides
    BTTT!!! We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

You can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Have a great weekend! Myself and the team Will be back on Monday to Process your orders!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    BTTT!!! We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

You can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Have a great weekend! Myself and the team Will be back on Monday to Process your orders!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Do you do an electric fan kit to go with this?

Rides
    ooh might have to get me one of these

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Car_nut View Post
    Do you do an electric fan kit to go with this?
    We sell universal electric fans but not kits.

Give us a call to discuss tomorrow and we can take your order over the phone.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cleverley View Post
    ooh might have to get me one of these
    Send over a PayPal payment or give s a call tomorrow on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order

Rides
    Hi guys,

**** OFFER EXTENDED £109.00 DELIVERED ****

We know you like a great group buy and we have Received new stock of our CA18DET , 180SX & S14/S14a & S15 Alloy Radiators!!

We have extended our offer on SX rads into the new year BUY IT NOW OFFER so grab one now before stock runs out... don't miss out on this deal!!!!

All details are below!! Have a read and then Get in touch on 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@Japspeed.co.uk !!!

These direct-fit, all aluminium, lightweight performance upgrade radiators will achieve greater cooling capability in a high performance environment compared to the stock radiator which is made from copper and brass.
    Perfect for performance upgrades, this 50mm thick core radiator has 30% more cooling capability than the standard radiator with its 15mm core.
    Manufactured from aerospace grade aluminium and full TIG welded for strength and durability these radiators are perfect for track use.

To Prove this we have been using these radiators on our Japspeed drift cars for years and never had a problem with cooling!

There a various other teams that use these also such as the guys from team Falken, Both the Japspeed and Falken cars really get put through their paces and have not suffered from cooling problems since being fitted with the Japspeed high flow radiators.

These are extremely high quality and we have them at a great price for you at SXOC.

Below are some picture's of the radiator and its features:

These do not come with replacement hoses, you will receive only a radiator itself.

All these prices include VAT and UK delivery.

We will Even include one of our Japspeed Lanyards ( Seen Below) with Each Radiator.

These retail at £159 on our website but we are going to do a special price for you guys, as usual.

*** The Price to You!! £109.00 DELIVERED NEXT WORKING DAY!!!***

Delivery is to UK mainland only, if you are overseas then please PM me for a shipping quote.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    It's Friday and the weekend is almost here!

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, providing me with your contact details, shipping address and we can get the rest sorted for you! Alternative you can order by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address and a contact number.

Thanks
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

Well its the end of another week! Lots of you will have received your parcels this week so I hope you enjoy fitting these and have fun!

We will be back on Monday at 8:30am to answer your questions and process your orders!

Have a great one!

regards
    Paul!

Rides
    Hi Everyone!

Today's the last day to order if you wish to get this in time for the weekend!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Do you still have these in stock? I rang the other day and was told they weren't?

Rides
    HI,

Thank you for your message, please can i ask who you spoke too??? I'm certain we have all out radiators for the Sx models in stock and ready to dispatch.

regards
    Paul