Thread: Japspeed Shotgun Style Backbox £159 delivered!! "BANG BANG!!"

Rides
    Weekend Shotgun pick!!!

needs a clean though

Rides
    Looking Tidy! Keep up the good Work!!

Rides
    Afternoon Guys,

I am here to answer your questions and to process your orders! All you have to do is give me a call on 08450 212 312.

If I receive your order before 4pm today then I should be able to get it to you for tomorrow.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

OK! Its a new week so lets get some of these sent out to you! who wants to place an order??

Call me on 08450 212 312 I am here to answer your questions and take your orders

Rides
    Hi!
    we hope you had a great long bank holiday weekend! Yesterday was mega busy for us and today is no different , however if you order today we can get your order out for next day delivery!

To Place your order you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    got any good videos of this exhaust want to get what it sounds like

Rides
    Here is a video! Enjoy!

Rides
    is it next day delivery on these?? i want the cat back though not just the back box. cheers sam

Rides
    It certainly is! Give me a call today and we can get this to you for tomorrow!

Rides
    I'm waiting till Pay day (friday) then i'll be straight on the phone as soon as i have money in my account. cheers

Rides
    No Problem! We have plenty in stock so just give us a call on 08450 212 312 when your ready to order.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    Hi there,

Will you be doing this exhaust backbox for a s13 at all? i prefer the shotgun look rather than the single exit i have.

Cheers

Rides
    Interested in s13 shotgun too!

Rides
    Already on the case guys!!! As soon is it is available we will be letting you all know!

Rides
    Hi Guys!

Bump to the top guys we have these in stock and ready to dispatch! You can call us on 08450 212 312 to purchase during our opening hours Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30pm
    Or you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk any time day or night and we will process your order at the first opportunity

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.