Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms * NEW STOCK HAS ARRIVED! *

Rides
    Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi Everyone

We hope you have enjoyed the extended weekend! After 4 days off I'm sure you appreciate we have a lot of orders to process and enquires to reply too.
    This does mean we are running a little bit slowly today but by tomorrow we will be back on track!!

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Our sales team are available to take your orders you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

If you Order today before 3:30pm we can get this dispatched and with you before the weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Morning Guys,

So Friday is nearly over and the weekend is nearly upon us! We are Back to take your orders on Monday.
    You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to taking your orders Monday and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI SXOC

Or

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    HI Guys!

Its been a really busy Monday!

Myself and the Sales Team However are still here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Regards
    Paul & The sales team!

Rides
    Hi Everyone

Or

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock now and We are here to take your orders all day and can get them dispatched for delivery on Monday!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to taking your orders and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey everyone.

I hope you had a great weekend! Don't forget we have this item in stock and available to order straight away.

Give us a call on 08450 212 312 to place your order over the phone with one of our sales team!

Or

Send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached of the payment providing me with your Full name, shipping address and contact telephone number! Don't forget to add to the note what the item is you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some more of these out to you

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

See First Post for details, if you have any questions then please post them up here or call me on 08450 212 312 and I will be happy to help

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Place your order today before 2pm and receive tomorrow!!

Rides
    Hi Everyone

Or

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI everyone,

Don't forget that our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Friday Tomorrow! We will be here as usual to take your orders and get them Dispatched for next working day delivery!

Call 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk details of how to do this are in the first post!

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

I expect that I will have plenty of Paypal payments to process first thing on Monday and many of you can look forward to receiving these!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys,

A bunch of these arrived in stock yesterday so give us a call on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone!

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks!