Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Steering Arms S13 S14 S15 **NEW STOCK AVAILABLE**

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Rides
    Hey Sxoc

Its getting close to Christmas so make sure you place your order soon to avoid disappointment.

Remember you can call our sales team between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday - Friday on 08444 489 080 to place an order for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask

Rides
    Afternoon Everyone!!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

I order to receive this in time for XMAS DAY we recommend ordering before the 19th December!!! So what you waiting for.... ONLY 12 more days to go!!!!! get in touch!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    LAST DAY TO ORDER TO GUARANTEE DELIVERY FOR XMAS DAY!!!

If your Still looking to order in time for XMAS day then please remember that all orders must be Placed before Midday today!

Any orders taken after will still be processed and dispatched for next day delivery please be aware that with the current volume of packages that couriers have to process we would not be able to confirm the delivery time, however.... we would hope t hat you would still receive this the next day.

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the day and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity! Again if you want this before XMAS day though we strongly recommend you do this before midday!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Question is then..... who's a last minute shopper??? I guess we will find out tomorrow!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    We hope you had a great Christmas and Boxing Day - we certainly did!

We're open 08:30 - 17:30 on the 27th & 28th and 08:30 - 13:00 on the 31st. We're still taking orders so give us a call on 08450 212 312 to see how we can help!

Ali

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We are fresh back from the Autosport Show and still have the offer available to you!!

if you wish to order then you can do so in the usual ways, other call our friendly sales team on 08444 489 080

Or You can send a Paypal Payment over to sales@Japspeed.co.uk along with a note providing us with your Full Name, shipping address and contact telephone number Plus dont forget to tell us what you wish to order and we can do the rest for you.

Any questions then please ask!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    You have Paypal payment!

Rides
    Received and sent through to dispatch!

Thanks Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys

** IN STOCK AND STILL AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY!! **

We have in stock our Nissan full steering arms ready for dispatch.

These will fit the S13 S14 S15 models and are the perfect item if you require extra lock!

These high quality steering arms are made from high-tensile, heavy duty steel and are designed to eliminate any free play that can occur with wear and tear in the standard units.
    These also provide extremely low levels of flex under extreme driving loads, unlike standard units.
    They are adjustable to provide easy and noticeable changes to steering characteristics and to toe-in and toe-out angles.
    'Pillow ball' rods ends provide reliable manoeuvrability to the unit once fitted to the vehicle, as well as protecting the rods ends from dirt and grime.

Features:

* Powder coated for longevity and to prevent corrosion.
    * Improvements in turn-in ability.
    * Made from high-tensile, forged steel for strength and durability.
    * An essential upgrade for any driving enthusiast for fast road, race or drift.

The longer steering arms are complete units, including Arm and Track Rod Ends.

The retail price on these are £119 However we can do these for you at £107 delivered to your door.
    To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Hi there
    Are these much thicker than the standard rods? Also do I need extended rack boots to fit these?
    Complete bolt in part, romove stock rods and loctite them in, away you go fitment?
    Thanks
    Martin

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by martin-s14a View Post
    Hi there
    Are these much thicker than the standard rods? Also do I need extended rack boots to fit these?
    Complete bolt in part, romove stock rods and loctite them in, away you go fitment?
    Thanks
    Martin
    HI Martin,

These rods a much stronger than the OEM part and have been designed for extra lock, they are a direct replacement part and have a machined end to allow the arm to move further into the steering rack.

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch so if you wish to order a set then give me a call on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment over and we can do the rest for you!

Rides
    Money sent

Rides
    HI Martin,

Your payment was processed yesterday and sent through to dispatch.

We we're however pretty busy yesterday so I expect you shall receive these today or Tomorrow.

Rides
    HI Guys!

Today is the last day to place your order for delivery in time for the weekend!!

If you wish to place an order then give our sales team a call on 08444 489 080 or you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk as per details in the first post!

If you have any questions then do not hesitate to ask!
    I look forward to sending some more of these out to you today...

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

We have these in stock and ready to give you lot lock!

Get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order or see first post for full details.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi do you have these in stock ?

if so could you send me a paypal request to michaelfinchett@boulting.co.uk

thanks

Finch

Rides
    HI We are awaiting the arrival of new stock of these any day now.

As soon as we have these available i will post on up so you can get a set paid for

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Cheers Paul