Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Full Steering Arms S13 S14 S15 **NEW STOCK AVAILABLE**

Rides
    I like the look of these especially at the price of £107 delivered - which courier do you use? Do you have these in stock at the moment. I presume they are UK road legal and will pass on MOT. Just to confirm that the come complete with all parts required for fitting including castle nuts/pins/washers. Is anything else required for fitting? Can I reuse the standard steering rack gators or do I need different ones?
    Thanks for your help.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I like the look of these especially at the price of £107 delivered - which courier do you use? Do you have these in stock at the moment. I presume they are UK road legal and will pass on MOT. Just to confirm that the come complete with all parts required for fitting including castle nuts/pins/washers. Is anything else required for fitting? Can I reuse the standard steering rack gators or do I need different ones?
    Thanks for your help.
    Hi Alec,

The courier we use is Parcel force, we do have these in stock at the moment although they are selling fast.

Yes these are full UK road legal.

They come with everything needed to fit them and no need to replace the gaiter.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
    Rob

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    Hi Alec,

The courier we use is Parcel force, we do have these in stock at the moment although they are selling fast.

Yes these are full UK road legal.

They come with everything needed to fit them and no need to replace the gaiter.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
    Rob
    Arrive this morning - quick delivery thank you. Look good and impressed with the quality of the product and the packaging.

Couldn't see a receipt in the box - could you send me one. I paid by card over the phone.

As far ad fitting goes, I've not tried them yet as I waiting on new dust boots. I presume the torque settings of the fixings should be as per the OEM items as specified in the workshop manual?

Thanks.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Arrive this morning - quick delivery thank you. Look good and impressed with the quality of the product and the packaging.

Couldn't see a receipt in the box - could you send me one. I paid by card over the phone.

As far ad fitting goes, I've not tried them yet as I waiting on new dust boots. I presume the torque settings of the fixings should be as per the OEM items as specified in the workshop manual?

Thanks.
    Hi Alec,

That's great to hear,your comments, positive feedback and custom is highly appreciated and we hope to do further business with you in the future.

Yes of course, if you can confirm your email address I will have one sent immediately.

Yes the torque setting is the same as standard or as seen in a workshop manual.

kind regards
    Rob

Rides
    Hi Alec,

That's great to hear,your comments, positive feedback and custom is highly appreciated and we hope to do further business with you in the future.

Yes of course, if you can confirm your email address I will have one sent immediately.

Yes the torque setting is the same as standard or as seen in a workshop manual.

kind regards
    Rob
    Pm sent

Rides
    Still no receipt received. I also called last week to chase this up and was assured an email would be sent out. I will pm you my email address again.

Rides
    All sorted now thanks.

Rides
    Bump! Remember you can still place your order in the evenings by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by PayPal please add as a note your:
    Full Name
    Delivery Address
    Mobile number (to receive text notification of the time of delivery)
    Email Address (this is how you will receive your invoice)

Alternatively give us a ring on 08444 489 080 0830-1730 Mon-Fri to place your order!

Rides
    Hi Guys

** IN STOCK!!! CALL TODAY TO ORDER FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH!! **

We have in stock our Nissan Full Steering Arms that are manufactured from high-tensile, heavy duty steel and are designed to eliminate any free play that can occur with wear and tear in the OEM items. They also help to increase steering lock by featuring a built-in 5mm rack spacer and include pillowball ends to improve their lifespan and help prevent play from developing.

Features:

Powdercoated to prevent corrosion
    Manufactured from high-tensile, forged steel
    5mm built-in rack spacer to increase steering lock
    Suitable for track and road use
    As used on our championship winning drift cars

Includes two hardened tie rods and two pillowball steering arm ends.

Please note: fits Nissan 200SX S13 & S14, S15 Silvia and Skyline R32, R33 & R34 (not GTR models).

Here is a link to the item on our website: http://www.japspeed.co.uk/nissan-ful...ring-arms.html

We sell this at £119.00 RRP however to forum members we are offering this at the discounted price of;

** £107.00 including delivery **

To order you can call our sales team on 08444-489-080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also understand that it is not always possible to find time to call our sales team and its this reason we also accept Paypal payments to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by paypal please add as a note your:

Full Name
    Delivery Address
    Mobile number (To receive text notification of the time of delivery)
    Email Address (This is how you will receive your invoice)

And a small reminder of the products you wish to order.

Our sales team will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

Please if you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to PM or call our sales team.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards
    Rob
    Last edited by Japspeed; 11-08-2015 at 13:56.

Rides
    Hi SXOC,

We still have these in stock and available to dispatch for next day delivery.

To order why not give us a call and speak to one of our sales team who will be on hand to assist you with placing your order.

Alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk providing us with your:

Full Name
    Delivery Address

Our sales team will then process your order at the first opportunity for next working day delivery.

Please if you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to PM or call our sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Is this available? Send you a PM regards

Enviado do meu Q8 através de Tapatalk

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardomendes View Post
    Is this available? Send you a PM regards

Hello,

Thanks for your question, we certainly do have these in stock and available for immediate dispatch!

To order send over a paypal payment as per instructions in the first post or if you prefer you can call us on 08444 489 080

Kind regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hello,

Thanks for your question, we certainly do have these in stock and available for immediate dispatch!

To order send over a paypal payment as per instructions in the first post or if you prefer you can call us on 08444 489 080

Kind regards
    Paul
    Need more items have you seen my PM i sent?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardomendes View Post
    Need more items have you seen my PM i sent?

havent received a PM, please feel free to send it over again or email us at sales@japspeed.co.uk

Rides
    Hi Guys

** IN STOCK!!! CALL TODAY TO ORDER FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH!! **

the weekend is almost upon us and i thought i would remind you that we accept orders via Paypal hours a day 7 days a week. So if you place your order over the weekend then we will be along first thing on Monday to process these for delivery to you on Tuesday!

Check out below for details!

We have in stock our Nissan Full Steering Arms that are manufactured from high-tensile, heavy duty steel and are designed to eliminate any free play that can occur with wear and tear in the OEM items. They also help to increase steering lock by featuring a built-in 5mm rack spacer and include pillowball ends to improve their lifespan and help prevent play from developing.

Features:

Powdercoated to prevent corrosion
    Manufactured from high-tensile, forged steel
    5mm built-in rack spacer to increase steering lock
    Suitable for track and road use
    As used on our championship winning drift cars

Includes two hardened tie rods and two pillowball steering arm ends.

Please note: fits Nissan 200SX S13 & S14, S15 Silvia and Skyline R32, R33 & R34 (not GTR models).

Here is a link to the item on our website: http://www.japspeed.co.uk/nissan-ful...ring-arms.html

We sell this at £119.00 RRP however to forum members we are offering this at the discounted price of;

** £107.00 including delivery **

To order you can call our sales team on 08444-489-080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also understand that it is not always possible to find time to call our sales team and its this reason we also accept Paypal payments to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by paypal please add as a note your:

Full Name
    Delivery Address

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Sent payment for the steering arms ���� looking forward to more lock.

Rides
    Thanks, in future please contact first before sending payment, to ensure we have stock, and that the pricing is correct, the last update in this thread was 2016!
    Luckily we have these and I'll get them out to you shortly.
    Last edited by Japspeed; 16-03-2018 at 17:36.