Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S14 S14a S15 Rear Upper Traction Rods **NEW STOCK ARRIVED**

Rides
    OK Its a new week so lets get some of these sent out to you! who wants to place an order??

Call me on 08450 212 312 I am here to answer your questions and take your orders

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

If you Order today before 3:30pm we can get this dispatched and with you before the weekend.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Morning Guys,

So Friday is nearly over and the weekend is nearly upon us! We are Back to take your orders on Monday.
    You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to taking your orders Monday and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI SXOC

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    HI Guys!

Its been a really busy Monday!

Myself and the Sales Team However are still here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Regards
    Paul & The sales team!

Rides
    Hi Everyone

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

See First Post for details, if you have any questions then please post them up here or call me on 08450 212 312 and I will be happy to help

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    We have had a busy Friday and we have sent many items out to the members on Forum!

Please remember that this weekend is a Bank holiday weekend and your item will be delivered on Tuesday.

We will also be closed over the weekend, however you can still Place your order by sending your payment by paypal.

To order then you can send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached of the payment providing me with your Full name, shipping address and contact telephone number! Don't forget to add to the note what the item is you wish to order.

Our sales team will be back in on Tuesday to process all paypal payments and to answer any telephone enquiries.

Have a great weekend guys!

regards
    Japspeed!!!

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Friday Tomorrow! We will be here as usual to take your orders and get them Dispatched for next working day delivery!

Call 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk details of how to do this are in the first post!

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

I expect that I will have plenty of Paypal payments to process first thing on Monday and many of you can look forward to receiving these!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Good Monday everyone!

Its a another week and our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys, we are here to process your orders and answer your questions!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hey guys,

A bunch of these arrived in stock yesterday so give us a call on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone!

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks!

Rides
    Morning Guys!

Well we've made it to Tuesday! Plenty of orders went out yesterday and many of you will be receiving these today!

Don't forget though you can contact one of our sales team on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to ask any questions or place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Place your order before 2pm today and we can dispatch for delivery tomorrow!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Our sales team are available to take your orders, you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

Or if you have any questions then Post them up and we will answer them at the first opportunity!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    Hi guys, well we're halfway through the week now and are ready to send some of these out to you so you get them in time for the weekend!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hi Guys,

If you place an order today we can dispatch this for delivery for tomorrow and in time for the weekend!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

Rides
    We hope that you have had a great weekend!

Our sales team are available to take your calls and answer your messages so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have a question!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

To order you can send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached of the payment providing me with your Full name, shipping address and contact telephone number!
    Don't forget to add to the note what the item is you wish to order.

Or you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to sending these out to you.

regards
    Japspeed!!!