Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Polyurethane Mount Kit S13 S14 S14a S15 **NEW STOCK - READY FOR DISPATCH**

Rides
    Order now and receive Next working day!

Rides
    Hey

Its a new week and we are 13 days away from xmas! call me today to place an order and we can dispatch the item for next working day delivery!

Any questions just ask!

Rides
    Good afternoon Guys!

Give me a call to order on 08450 212 312 or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk details of which can be found in the first post.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Order today and receive before xmas!!! Call me on 08450 212 312

Rides
    Hey Everyone the Xmas rush is most certainly upon us! Make sure you call on 08450 212 312 as early as possible to guarantee delivery before Xmas!!!

We will be working right up to Xmas eve and back in work mid Xmas however order Asap to avoid disappointment!!

Regards
    Japspeed Sales Team!

Rides
    You say these lower the centre of gravity, does that mean the engine will sit lower? The front end of my car is rather low you see so I wouldn't really want my sump any lower than it already is

Rides
    Hi,

These do make the engine sit slightly lower than standard, However we run these on our S14 and that's low and still has enough clearance.

Rides
    Were getting very low on stock of this product!!!!! and realistically Today and tomorrow are the last days in which if you order you can expect it before Xmas!!
    So make sure you give us a ring on 08450 212 312 or send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk make sure you add a note providing us with your name, full address and contact number plus what the item is you wish to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys unfortunately we have now sold our last one and therefore no longer have these available.

We will be getting more stock in the new year and once we have the items in stock I will then let you all know.

regards
    Paul
    Last edited by Japspeed; 22-12-2011 at 09:22.

Rides
    Have these come back in stock yet?

Rides
    Hi Unfortunately not, however we do have them on order.

Rides
    Are they back in stock?

Rides
    what he said ^^^

And what are they like in comparison to uprated rubber mounts? I have Hardrace mounts atm which were a shit-load stiffer than stock and vibrate stuff in the cabin, are these similar or worse? Its a weekend car.

Rides
    These are not back into stock yet and our Mounts are race mounts and very stiff preventing any engine movement.

Rides
    HI GUYS WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED NEW STOCK TODAY!!!!!!

To order you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    could be interested in these as ive just machined some solid mounts going to fit them over the weekend so will get back to you

Rides
    could be interested in these as ive just machined some solid mounts going to fit them over the weekend so will get back to you

Rides
    No Probs. Just let us know if you wish to purchase and we can get this dispatched

Rides
    Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi SXOC!

We hope you had a great weekend in the Sun! Give us a call today if you wish to place an order or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment.

To Place your order you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Paypal payments can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Regards
    Paul