Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Polyurethane Mount Kit S13 S14 S14a S15 **NEW STOCK - READY FOR DISPATCH**

Rides
    Hi Guys

Our sales Team are ready to answer your questions and take your orders! Remember if you Place your order today before 2pm then you will receive this item tomorrow and most of all before the weekend!!!!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to post them up or get in touch with one of the Team!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    Hi Guys!

We recently got some more of these back into stock so plenty available for you at the great price.

if you wish to order then give us a call on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order

Or instead if you prefer you can send us your Paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note attached to the payment providing our sales team with your Name, shipping address and contact number

Regards
    Ali

Rides
    Hey guys,

It's been a long week and Friday is finally upon us!

We recently got some more of these back into stock so there are plenty available for you at the great price of £89!

if you wish to order then give us a call on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order

Or instead if you prefer you can send us your Paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note attached to the payment providing our sales team with your Name, shipping address and contact number

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    We have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Have a good weekend everyone! If you want to order anything over the weekend you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the item you wish to order and we will process your order at the first opportunity on Monday!

Thanks

Rides
    Can you do these just as engine mounts, as I don't need the gearbox mount?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamz View Post
    Can you do these just as engine mounts, as I don't need the gearbox mount?
    I'm afraid we only have them available as complete packages, sorry!

Rides
    Good Monday Morning Guys!

Only 15 more days until XMAS Day! Things are really getting busy so to avoid disappointment, you can call us to order on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you order before 2pm this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow.

I Look forward to sending these out to you!

Regards
    Paul
    Last edited by Japspeed; 10-12-2012 at 13:30.

Rides
    Friday's here and it's almost time for the weekend!

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    LAST DAY TO ORDER TO GUARANTEE DELIVERY FOR XMAS DAY!!!

If your Still looking to order in time for XMAS day then please remember that all orders must be Placed before Midday today!

Any orders taken after will still be processed and dispatched for next day delivery please be aware that with the current volume of packages that couriers have to process we would not be able to confirm the delivery time, however.... we would hope t hat you would still receive this the next day.

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the day and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity! Again if you want this before XMAS day though we strongly recommend you do this before midday!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Question is then..... who's a last minute shopper??? I guess we will find out tomorrow!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Friday's here and it's almost time for the weekend!

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hey guys,

**NEW STOCK ARRIVED MAY 2012**

Here we have back in stock our Polyurethane Mount Kit to fit all 200sx models.

This polyurethane mount kit gives solid mountings for both the engine and gearbox.
    Solid engine mounts consist of PU (Poly Urethane) bushing with HRC-80 hardness rating and slightly lower than stock centre of gravity which will improve power transfer to the rear wheels.

Features

* Polyurethane bushes
    * Provides more engine and gearbox stability

We can do these to you as members at £89 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    BTTT!!! We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

You can order by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080

OR...

You can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Need this for my rb25 swap

Rides
    HI,

Thank you for your enquiry, we have these mounts available and ready to dispatch, however I am not sure how these will fit with an RB conversion.

Rides
    I have standart mounts,. Will send you a pm for my needed parts

Rides
    Hi,

I have sent a reply to you PM with prices.

If the mounts are standard ca18det or sr20det mounts then this should be fine.

Rides
    HI Guys!

Today is the last day to place your order for delivery in time for the weekend!!

If you wish to place an order then give our sales team a call on 08444 489 080 or you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk as per details in the first post!

If you have any questions then do not hesitate to ask!
    I look forward to sending some more of these out to you today...

Regards
    Paul