Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Polyurethane Mount Kit S13 S14 S14a S15 **NEW STOCK - READY FOR DISPATCH**

Rides
    HI Sxoc!

Its Friday and whilst we dance around our office to the golden hour on radio 1 we thought we would remind you that our sales team are still here all day to take your orders!

Any orders placed today shall be dispatched for delivery on Monday!

Please also be aware that we accept paypal payments any time of the day or night Including weekends and these payment will be processed at the first opportunity.

I look forward to talking your orders today and hope you guys have a great weekend, If you have any questions then give us a shout!

Regards
    Paul!

Rides
    Hey guys,

** IN STOCK AND READY TO DISPATCH **

Here we have back in stock our Polyurethane Mount Kit to fit all 200sx models.

This polyurethane mount kit gives solid mountings for both the engine and gearbox.
    Solid engine mounts consist of PU (Poly Urethane) bushing with HRC-80 hardness rating and slightly lower than stock centre of gravity which will improve power transfer to the rear wheels.

Features

* Polyurethane bushes
    * Provides more engine and gearbox stability

We can do these to you as members at £89 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Good Monday Morning Guys!

We have these in stock and our sales team are here to take your orders! You can call us to order on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you order before 2pm this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow.

I Look forward to sending these out to you!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys!

Its Monday and we've been busy getting your orders from the weekend out for dispatch!

Many of you will be receiving these tomorrow however if you are still yet to make an order get it in quick and we should be able to get it out today for delivery tomorrow!

Call our sales team on 08444 489 080 to order with your card details ready and we can get the rest sorted for you

I look forward to hearing from more of you today

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is close to over in the Japspeed office with only the last few hours of our working day to go before the weekend begins! we have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised so if you want to place a last minute order then get in touch!!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Please be aware that this weekend is a Bank Holiday weekend and we will be closed on Monday! however we will be processing all orders on Tuesday and dispatching for next working day delivery.

I expect that I will have plenty of Paypal payments to process first thing on Tuesday and many of you can look forward to receiving these very soon!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call during our opening hours.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Its been a great long weekend with plenty of rest! Good job really, as we have lots of orders to get dispatched today to many of you.

If you've still not placed your order then be sure to get in touch as early as possible!!

All orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

If you have any questions then get in touch and we will be happy to assist you. If you just wish to order then you call 08444 489 080 or pay by paypal to sales@japspeed.co.uk
    All details on how to do this can be found in the first post.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys,

Here we have in stock our Polyurethane Mount Kit to fit all 200sx models.

Our polyurethane mount kit includes a pair of solid engine mounts and a gearbox mount, providing a rugged and flex-free mounting for your engine and gearbox. Replacing the standard, flexible mounts is the perfect way to ensure all of the engine's power is transferred to the rear wheels and not lost through unnecessary torque reaction movement.

Features:

Polyurethane engine and gearbox mounts
    Provides solid, flex-free mounting points for your engine and gearbox
    HRC-80 hardness rating

Please note: fits Nissan 180SX, PS13 Silvia, 200SX S13 & S14 and S15 Silvia with SR20DET and CA18DET engines.

These fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Rides
    How much for a rear subframe mount kit? Just the 4 big bushes for the subframe to body mounts.

Cheers.

Rides
    £49.00 including delivery!

Click the link below, to see the thread with all the details.

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...ubframe-Bushes!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi SXOC members!

We have our polyurethane engine and gearbox mounts in stock and ready to dispatch.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Its been a busy Friday and were looking forward to a nice rest this weekend!

Our sales team however are available to take your orders until 5:30 and the dispatch team will get as many out as possible in time for delivery on Monday. All other orders and weekend orders however will be processed first thing on Monday morning and delivered Tuesday!

So what you waiting for....to get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys,

We still have in stock our Polyurethane Mount Kit to fit all 200sx models.

Our polyurethane mount kit includes a pair of solid engine mounts and a gearbox mount, providing a rugged and flex-free mounting for your engine and gearbox. Replacing the standard, flexible mounts is the perfect way to ensure all of the engine's power is transferred to the rear wheels and not lost through unnecessary torque reaction movement.

Features:

HRC-80 hardness rating

Please note: fits Nissan 180SX, PS13 Silvia, 200SX S13 & S14 and S15 Silvia with SR20DET and CA18DET engines.

Paul

Rides
    Hey guys,

We still have in stock our Polyurethane Mount Kit to fit all 200sx models.

Features:

HRC-80 hardness rating

Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!! SEE FIRST POST FOR ALL DETAILS!!

Our sales team are available to take your orders until 5:30PM and the dispatch team will get these out in time for delivery on Monday. All other orders and weekend orders however will be processed first thing on Monday morning and delivered Tuesday!

So what you waiting for....to get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    We have these in stock and our sales team are here to take your orders! You can call us to order on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    HI Guys we thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment.

So whilst your having a brew with your feet up tonight... you can send your paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us wit your:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi everyone!

Its been a fantastic weekend! Lots of sun and working on cars....

Our sales team are available to answer your questions and process your orders. You can call on 08444 489 080 to speak to one of the team directly.

Or

Alternatively you can post your questions on the forum... or by PM, and we will answer these as quickly as possible.

We also understand that many of you will be working in the days and as result cant always get the chance to give our team a call to order. As a result we accept paypal payments anytime of the day...

Just send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us wit your:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Is there a discount for Sxoc members on top of this deal?

Rides
    There is already discount on this product compared to our regular RRP on our website.

We would not be able to discount this further..

Rides
    Hi SXOC,

So its a new week and were busy getting the weekend orders dispatched to you, however if your still looking to place an order then get in touch...

To order this product or any of our other products at your discounted price you can give our sales team a call on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing me with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    contact number
    and a note of the item/items you wish to order.

Order before 2pm today and our sales team will arrange for your item to be delivered the next working day.

We look forward to answering your questions and sending more orders out to you today and this week!

regards
    Paul