Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan 200SX S14 S15 Hard Tie Rods **NEW STOCK ARRIVED**

Rides
    BUMP we still have these itmes in stock.

If you have any questions please just ask!

Rides

Question

Are they the same length as s14 rods?

Have you/anyone had any issues with these? Designed to bend or snap if one was to fail? Anymore details on the ends?
    Last edited by Clive; 19-11-2011 at 23:53.

Rides
    They are made from high-tensile, heavy duty steel and are designed to eliminate any free play that can occur with wear and tear in the standard units.
    These also provide extremely low levels of flex under extreme driving loads, unlike standard units.

These have more threads and Once fitted they will provide extra lock in the steering, ideal for drifting.

They are an uprated part and have been designed to take more of an impact we have never had any reports of any issues with them bending or snapping.

Rides
    Do you do a discount for combining these with track rod ends?

But im a little confussed. By extended the thread section doesnt increase lock? This would just allow you to adjust the toe further. I.e. you could have savage toe in!?

The limiting factor for lock has to be what is in the way i.e arb etc.

Thanks

Rides
    The end of the item is designed that when you are steering it will travel more into the rack to allow more movement and hence more lock.

We have our full steering rods kit here http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=508407

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by skidder166 View Post
    But im a little confussed. By extended the thread section doesnt increase lock? This would just allow you to adjust the toe further. I.e. you could have savage toe in!?

The limiting factor for lock has to be what is in the way i.e arb etc.
    If you put more washers on the increased thread part, the arm can go further into the rack allowing more lock. If you know what I mean, you'll understand. If you don't, it's quite hard to explain without showing you visually. Weird one, but trust me on this

Ultimately the limiting factor is what gets in the way but that's normally a problem after mods such as adapted hubs etc.

Clive-I put a pair onto Sam Holt's car and don't think he's had any issues at all.
    Member 504

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    If you put more washers on the increased thread part, the arm can go further into the rack allowing more lock. If you know what I mean, you'll understand. If you don't, it's quite hard to explain without showing you visually. Weird one, but trust me on this

Ultimately the limiting factor is what gets in the way but that's normally a problem after mods such as adapted hubs etc.

Clive-I put a pair onto Sam Holt's car and don't think he's had any issues at all.
    Thanks, As you said its easy to show someone when your fitting one it makes sense. But explaining it sometimes gets a bit confusing.

Rides
    Hey Everyone!

Its Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am here to take your orders until 5:30pm! Give me a ring if you wish to order this item on 08450 212 312.

On orders before 4pm today will be dispatched today for delivery on Monday!

Or if you wish to order the item over the weekend then you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Any paypal payments sent over the weekend. I will then get this sent on my return on Monday and you will receive the items on Tuesday!

Have a great day everyone and a great weekend!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys!

These are in stock and could be with you as early as tomorrow!!!!
    Call me on 08450 212 312 or send a pay pal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk ( details in the first post )

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top

Rides
    Hey Sxoc

Its getting close to Christmas so make sure you place your order soon to avoid disappointment.

Remember you can call us on 08450 212 312 to place an order for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask

Rides
    WEEKEND BUMP

We're here to take orders and answer questions til 5:30pm, guys We'll be back first thing Monday to answer any questions and take your order.

If you wish to order the item over the weekend then you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Any paypal payments sent over the weekend. I will then get this sent on my return on Monday and you will receive the items on Tuesday!

Rides
    Hey

Its a new week and we are 13 days away from xmas! call me today to place an order and we can dispatch the item for next working day delivery!

Any questions just ask!

Rides
    Hey mate,

I need a complete kit for my S13 (rods & ends). What do you want, include shipment to Germany (near Frankfurt).

Thanks a lot!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by NX-R View Post
    Hey mate,

I need a complete kit for my S13 (rods & ends). What do you want, include shipment to Germany (near Frankfurt).

Thanks a lot!
    Hi,

The price for rods and ends including shipping to Germany will be £132.10

We have the items in stock and ready to dispatch.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Happy new year everyone!

We back from a lovely break over Xmas and are here to take your orders as usual again.

To Place an order give me a call on 08450 212 312 or if you prefer send me your PayPal payment, details of which can be found in the first post!
    We will then send the item out for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then just ask!

Rides
    Hey

Lets get 2012 of to a good start! I am here to take your orders, all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Bump for the weekend! We will be back on Monday to process your orders!

However you can still order this item anytime by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing me with your full name and shipping address plus what the item is you wish to order and we can get the items shipped and delivered to you on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey SXOC

I'm here to take your orders and answer your questions.

You can call me on 08450 212 312 or just fire me a message with your questions or to place an order.

regards
    Paul
    Last edited by Japspeed; 09-01-2012 at 14:08.

Rides
    Hey guys. When fitting the tie rod ends what's the correct order for the two spacers that come with the ends? I.e short one at top or large at top? Or both at the top? Thanks
    Sam