Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan 200SX S14 S15 Hard Tie Rods **NEW STOCK ARRIVED**

Rides
    Hi Sam,

When fitting the full steering arms you need to try and make the steering arm as horizontal and parallel to the lower suspension arm as possible. This will all depend on the ride height of your vehicle.

Normally the bigger one would go on the top, the hub side of the knuckle and the smaller one below.
    However you would swap this around sometimes depending on your setup.

If you have any more questions then I will try and get a photo to explain what I mean.

Rides
    Hi SXOC.

We still have some stock of our Hard tie rods and can dispatch for next day delivery, To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Hey Everyone,

We have the items in stock, order today for delivery tomorrow!

Call me on 08450 212 312 to place your order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey SXOC,

We have the items in stock, order today for delivery tomorrow!

Call me on 08450 212 312 to place your order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Morning Sxoc members!

Our sales Team are ready to take your orders and arrange for your item to be delivered to you tomorrow!!

Give us a call on 08450 212 312 Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Everyone its Friday!

I hope your looking forward to the Weekend!! We are here all today to place process your orders and get them Dispatched for delivery to you on Monday, call our sales team on 08450 212 312 to place your order today or send your PayPal payment Anytime with your name, shipping address and contact number to sales@japspeed.co.uk any time and we will process your order at the first possible chance!

I await your calls!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey everyone Its a new week! Give me a call on 08450 212 312 if you wish to place an order or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Bump!

Call today on 08450 212 312 or send your paypal payment any time and we will process your order at the first posisble chance!

Rides
    Our Sales Team are here to take your orders and answer your questions!
    To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Bump for the weekend! We will be back on Monday to process your orders!

However you can still order this item anytime by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing me with your full name and shipping address plus what the item is you wish to order and we can get the items shipped and delivered to you on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Its a new week and I am here to answer your questions and take your orders! You can either Send Me a message or give me a call on 08450 212 312

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top Guys,

To get your hands on this item you can send me a paypal payment anytime to sales@japspeed.co.uk Including a note attached to the payment with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I can then ship the item straight away!

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Bump for the weekend! We will be back on Monday to process your orders!

However you can still order this item anytime by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing me with your full name and shipping address plus what the item is you wish to order and we can get the items shipped and delivered to you on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Good Morning Sxoc!

Its another new week and we have this item ready to dispatch! To order all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.

As always I am here until 5:30pm to answer your questions and process your orders

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    OK Its a new week so lets get some of these sent out to you! who wants to place an order??

Call me on 08450 212 312 i am here to answer your questions and take your orders

Rides
    OK Its a new week so lets get some of these sent out to you! who wants to place an order??

Call me on 08450 212 312 i am here to answer your questions and take your orders

Rides
    Morning Sxoc!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

Paul

Rides
    Hey Guys why not call me today to order our high quality steering arms!

These are made from high-tensile, heavy duty steel and are designed to eliminate any free play that can occur with wear and tear in the standard units.
    These also provide extremely low levels of flex under extreme driving loads, unlike standard units.

Once fitted they will provide extra lock in the steering, ideal for drifting.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.

Rides
    Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

OK! Its a new week so lets get some of these sent out to you! who wants to place an order??

Call me on 08450 212 312 I am here to answer your questions and take your orders