Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best Price! S13 Rear Camber Arm Kit **NEW STOCK ARRIVED**

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is Almost over and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

I expect that I will have plenty of Paypal payments to process first thing on Monday and many of you can look forward to receiving these!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Good Monday everyone!

Its a another week and our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys, we are here to process your orders and answer your questions!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hey guys,

A bunch of these arrived in stock yesterday so give us a call on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone!

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Thanks!

Rides
    Our sales team are available to take your orders, you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

Or if you have any questions then Post them up and we will answer them at the first opportunity!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    To the top!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Friday has arrived and we are looking forward to the weekend!!!

Our sales Team are ready to answer your questions and take your orders! Remember if you Place your order today before 2pm then you will receive this item Next working day!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    This means your able to order things over the weekend and on our return on Monday we can get your order processed and dispatched for delivery on Tuesday!

To do this just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to post them up or get in touch with one of the Team!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys, we still have these in stock and we're still able to offer them to you at the discounted price.

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you order before late this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    We hope that you have had a great weekend!

Our sales team are available to take your calls and answer your messages so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have a question!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

To order you can send your PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached of the payment providing me with your Full name, shipping address and contact telephone number!
    Don't forget to add to the note what the item is you wish to order.

Or you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to sending these out to you.

regards
    Japspeed!!!

Rides
    Hi guys, well a new week is upon us and we're ready to send out some of these for you!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Morning Sxoc!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

I order to receive this in time for XMAS DAY we recommend ordering before the 19th December!!! So what you waiting for?? get in touch

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Afternoon Everyone!!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

I order to receive this in time for XMAS DAY we recommend ordering before the 19th December!!! So what you waiting for.... ONLY 12 more days to go!!!!! get in touch!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Christmas is almost here! If you want to treat yourself during this festive period just give us a ring on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

We are here today until half 5, 0830-1300 on Christmas Eve, 0830-1730 on the 27th & 28th and 0830-1300 on New Year's Eve!

Ali

Rides
    Hi guys,

We have these in stock and ready to go!

If you want to order please give us a ring on 08450 212 312 or alternatively send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of the part you wish to order, your address and a contact number.

Rides
    Hey

**NEW STOCK ARRIVED MAY 2012**

We have these back in stock ready for dispatch

This adjustable camber arm kit is essential for lowered vehicles or vehicles with increased diameter wheels fitted.

It also allows a wide range of adjustment for correcting the rear camber angle to improve rear traction, either adding negative camber for hard driving for track use / drifting, or adding positive camber to reduce uneven tyre wear on the inner edge of the rear tyres for normal street driving.

Features:

* Provides adjustment up to -3 to +3 degrees.
    * CAD designed for optimum strength and accurate fit.
    * MIG welded for strength and durability.
    * Arms manufactured from high tensile steel with heavy duty spherical 'pillowball' joints for outstanding reliability.
    * Fully powder coated for increased corrosion protection.
    * Kit includes both left and right side arms.
    * An easy and perfect suspension upgrade that really lets you feel the benefits it has to offer no matter how sideways or which direction your spinning!

As used on our winning drift cars.

Fits Nissan S13 200SX all models.

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £107 delivered to your door.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Were half way through the week guys and can still dispatch this item in time for the weekend!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys,

Its the start of a new week and we have these in stock and ready to go!

If you want to order please give us a ring on 08444 489 080 or alternatively send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of the part you wish to order, your address and a contact number.

I look forward to sending more of these out to you soon!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

Well its the end of another week! Lots of you will have received your parcels this week so I hope you enjoy fitting these and have fun!

We will be back on Monday at 8:30am to answer your questions and process your orders!

Have a great one!

regards
    Paul!