Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Nissan S13 CA18DET Alloy Header Tank - £74.99 Delivered!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hey Guys, we have this in stock and ready for dispatch! order today for nest day delivery!
    This will add that bit of sparkle to your S13 engine bay!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    Hi!!

Its a Busy Monday morning and our sales Team are ready to take your orders and arrange for your item to be dispatched!

Give us a call on 08450 212 312 Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order

regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Hope you have had a fantastic weekend enjoying the summer Sunshine!

Rides
    With all the shows coming up why not grab one of our header tanks to dress up your engine bay! A neat little mod that is fuctional aswell as looking great!

Call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

** Please be aware that with the upcoming bank holiday weekend and Queens Jubilee things will be running a little bit slow, however I will be online to answer questions as quickly as possible and orders will be processed at the first chance as always. **

Regards
    Paul

Rides

Rides
    If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Our sales team are available to take your orders you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

If you Order today before 3:30pm we can get this dispatched and with you before the weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Morning Guys,

So Friday is nearly over and the weekend is nearly upon us! We are Back to take your orders on Monday.
    You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to taking your orders Monday and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI SXOC

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

Thanks for your patience.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Just waiting for confirmation my weekender voucher is all ok to go from the powers in red and I'll be ordering one of these

Rides
    Oh You won the weekender voucher... congratulations!!!!

As soon as the admin staff notify me who the winner is I can then take your order

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    HI Guys!

Its been a really busy Monday!

Myself and the Sales Team However are still here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Regards
    Paul & The sales team!

Rides
    Apologies if i have missed it but did you ever get round to making the S14 one?

Cheers