Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSX View Post
    lol that made me chuckle.

psst i can still see it if you edit it.

Banned
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    What is that supposed to mean?
    Free knowledge may come with lectures about how many time this has been told and how it would be easy to find the answer.

If someone wants all of his questions answered, wether it has been answered or not, and with a smile, i can do that too. For a price. I am not "supposed" to do it for free.

And then again, his question got answered. But as always, BBS are full of white knights in shining armor ready to defend the poor OP. I hate these guys, about the same as i hate lazy people who believe other people exist to answer their questions.

You want me to leave ? Done.

I guess there are tons of people that can answer "boost leak" instead of me (that alone is the answer to at least 50% of the questions here)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by croustibat View Post
    Free knowledge may come with lectures about how many time this has been told and how it would be easy to find the answer.

If someone wants all of his questions answered, wether it has been answered or not, and with a smile, i can do that too. For a price. I am not "supposed" to do it for free.

And then again, his question got answered. But as always, BBS are full of white knights in shining armor ready to defend the poor OP. I hate these guys, about the same as i hate lazy people who believe other people exist to answer their questions.

I guess there are tons of people that can answer "boost leak" instead of me (that alone is the answer to at least 50% of the questions here)
    Why reply to a thread at all if it annoys you? you have a choice, its not law. If you read the OP's post he has read a lot of threads first and didn't get the info he required so asked the question

Rides

No-one is asking you to leave, what we are asking is that if you choose to respond to a thread that is annoying you leave the chip on your shoulder at home. What we don't want is people being put off asking a question.

You are knowledgeable, your posts do help a lot of people if you find yourself writing "usual rant" maybe it would be best to stop there.

As for knights in shinning armour, I rattle canned mine black, with a red dragon.

Rides

Wow, someone's on their period!

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    As for knights in shinning armour, I rattle canned mine black, with a red dragon.
    i didnt realise they made leprahcorn sized armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave270R View Post
    Wow, someone's on their period!
    seems like the whole forum is on one at the moment, well you know what they say, birds of a feather... and all that bs

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by byebyegti View Post
    lol that made me chuckle.

psst i can still see it if you edit it.
    Nothing like a good joke in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by byebyegti View Post
    i didnt realise they made leprahcorn sized armour.

seems like the whole forum is on one at the moment, well you know what they say, birds of a feather... and all that bs
    It's hand made to size

Rides
    To add something useful myself I did some measuring on my car. The inner measurements are not easy to do - especially on the front. I used a pack of paper that just fits between the wheel and the suspension/springs. Then I measured the thickness of the pack. Not 100% accurate, but good enough.

Specs:
    Stock body
    H&R springs -40mm
    TSW Avus wheels 7.5x17 ET35 on 215/45

Front outer:
    Left 11.5mm
    Right 8mm

Front inner:
    Left 17mm
    Right 17mm

Rear outer:
    Left 12.5mm