Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Japspeed D2 Big Brake Kit PRICES FROM £799.00!!

Rides
    Hi guys, we still have these in stock and we're still able to offer them to you at the discounted price.

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you order before late this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Well it's Friday and the weekend is almost here! So why not treat yourself to a D2 Big Brake kit

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

Or you can order by PayPal: please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

Rides
    Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept PayPal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Rides

SELLING FAST - LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE!!!

Hi Guys we received back in October new stock of our Brake stopping D2 Kits in 330mm and 356mm for both the front and rear and as usual we Offered you guys a great Deal!!!

As we gave you guys the chance to get your hands on these immediately but at the group buy prices these have flown of the shelf and we are now only have limited stock of these kits in the run up to Xmas!

These have been designed purely around those needing the very best and who want to stand out, easy installation bolt on kit with minimal tools needed, a must for track and drift days. They come with full fitting kit including braided brake lines

The kits come with Grooved Discs in Black please Call to order

We have used these on our drift cars for 3 years and they have been great.

• More confidence in late braking.
    • Ideal for Fast Road, Track & drift
    • Grooved/Drilled discs allows the heat to disperse under heavy breaking to help reduce brake fade and glazing
    • Stopping distances dramatically reduced
    • Direct Replacement and easy to fit

These fit all S14, S14A, S15, and also the R32 GTST, R33 GTST

The prices are the following:

Front 356mm 8POT units retail at £999 but we can do these to members at the price of £899 Including next working day Delivery.

Front 330mm 8POT units retail at £899 but we can do these to members at the price of £799 Including next working day Delivery.

Rear 330mm 4POT units retail at £899 but we can do these members at the price of £799 Including next working day Delivery.

To Avoid Disappointment in the run up to Xmas we would recommend ordering before December the 19th to receive before Xmas day!

All Kits include a pair of front or rear callipers, 330mm or 356mm rotors and complete fitting kit including up rated braided brake lines and sport pads.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul
    Last edited by Japspeed; 12-12-2012 at 11:24.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We are still taking orders and dispatching the items same day in order for next working day delivery. We made today our cut of for Guaranteeing items to be delivered by xmas day.

The reason for this is due to the high volume of parcels that the couriers are having to deal with, although the item should get to you for next day once ordered, we understand that sometimes at this time of year delays can occur and we wouldn't want to see any of you disappointed so felt we let you guys know.

As I said though the sales team are here to continue to take/process your orders and help with any advice and enquiries that you may have so dont hesitate to get in touch!

You can order by telephone on 08444 489 080 or by paypal by sending your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with your full name, shipping address and contact number.

Please make sure you let us know what product you wish to order!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    There is quite a few of you that have purchased these kits in the tun up to Xmas! Lets see some pics when you receive them!

or if you already got a set why not post up your pictures anyway!!

Rides
    Hi guys, we still have these in stock and we're still able to offer them to you at the discounted price.

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, providing me with your contact details, shipping address and we can get the rest sorted for you!

If you order before late this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Thanks

Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys we have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

We use these on our drift cars and there great.

More confidence in late braking.
    Ideal for Fast Road, Track & drift
    Grooved/Drilled discs allows the heat to disperse under heavy breaking to help reduce brake fade and glazing
    Stopping distances dramatically reduced
    Direct Replacement and easy to fit

These fit all S14, S14A, S15, and also the R32 GTST, R33 GTST

The prices are the following:

Front 356mm 8POT units retail at £999 but we can do these to members at the price of £899 Including next working day Delivery.

Front 330mm 8POT units retail at £899 but we can do these to members at the price of £799 Including next working day Delivery.

Rear 330mm 4POT units retail at £899 but we can do these members at the price of £799 Including next working day Delivery.

All Kits include a pair of front or rear callipers, 330mm or 356mm rotors and complete fitting kit including up rated braided brake lines and sport pads.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some more of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Order today for delivery tomorrow..... fit on the weekend...... and brake hard on Monday!

What's not to LIKE!

Rides

If you want to order you can give us a call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday, providing me with your contact details, shipping address and we can get the rest sorted for you!

If you order before late this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow.
    Thanks

Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

The ultimate brake kits for superb breaking for fast road and track use! Kits available to dispatch for next working day delivery.

Get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order or if you have any questions post them on up!

regards
    Paul

Rides

If you order before late this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow.

Thanks

Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Order today for delivery tomorrow..... fit before or on the weekend...... and enjoy!

See first post for details!!!

What's not to LIKE!!!!!

Rides
    Are you still offering these for the group buy price? I've already got a set of fronts from you guys.
    Can you this use the stock handbrake setup on the rear?

Rides
    HI,

We dont have any more rears in stock! Sorry!

Rides
    I Guys we still have stock of Fronts for the Nissan models!

Get in touch with our sales team on 08444 489 080 to discuss availability and to let us know what size you need to order!

Rides
    Hey guys,

Yesterday was a real busy day due to getting all the orders shipped from over the bank holiday.

Many of your orders will have gone out yesterday and there are only a few that remain back logged.... have no fear though all orders placed will be with you tomorrow at the latest!

Which brings me to my next part, if you are looking to place an order then get in touch with our sales team on 08444 489 080 and we can get these dispatched for next working day delivery and with you before the weekend!

I look forward to hearing from more of you today!