Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can i have my welding hat back?

Rides
    Lol..... Rovers.

Rides
    Toolstation does them cheap enough (angle grinders - about £16 with free delivery) I also have 2 and I've not even started teaching myself to weld yet (my bro's trick is to have 2 as well, hence me buying a spare)
    He reckons the cutting / grinding discs etc don't sit properly central when you first put them on, so if you're trying to smooth something and this disc isn't bedded it'll skip at first and undo your hard work, by not swapping discs all the time your discs are normaly sat ready to go

makes sense to me!

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCarter200 View Post
    And another random viewer. Hiya Mitchimus. Why the hell have you got an Impreza?
    Driftgarage section sees sudden influx of users.

What you doing with the vert then Mitch? Mine is going to stay in the garage until about March, then Ill get it out, skid it about a bit and flog it for probably quite a lot less than I paid for it

Has Warner sorted you out yet as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Hi Doc,

Funny you should say, I've just got the vert out and been for a 60 mile blast to pick up the nipper and a couple of SR20 gearbox bits. I'm just putting it on the ramps to fit a new exhaust, some shiny JIC coilovers and a 3.9 diff in place of the 4.3.

You really should use or sell yours-when was the last time you drove it? To be fair I don't use ours all that much but it's one of the few cars I'm happy to see in my garage at home, just parked up.
    Member 504

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    You really should use or sell yours-when was the last time you drove it? To be fair I don't use ours all that much but it's one of the few cars I'm happy to see in my garage at home, just parked up.
    I know, I know, but no-one wants to pay for it. Ive offered it out at £5K and got nothing, I cant sell it for £3K just to get rid of it, that would be stupid.

Kinda got the same problem with the Zed, I dont drive it much and could do with the space but I doubt anyone would pay anything like what its worth ........
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    doc, take it to awesomefest 2012 (if it happens) with a for sale sign and a plaque explaining what it is in the window. i think only nissan nerds understand convertibles the rest of the general public would just value it the same as an s13 (£500)

prob pop down tomorrow mitch man if you are around?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I'm not ready for 3 yet.
    Get with the times man, I've been running a decent one each for cutting and grinding, a sh!te one for sanding pads, and two ultra sh!te ones for wire wheels (have to keep one separate for ally welding now). Plus two decent 9inchs as well

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by green_rs13 View Post
    prob pop down tomorrow mitch man if you are around?
    Yes mate, bell me first just in case but should be no probs. It'll give me time to run out and get brew kit in as it's on state red at the minute.

Quote Originally Posted by lbulloc2 View Post
    Get with the times man, I've been running a decent one each for cutting and grinding, a sh!te one for sanding pads, and two ultra sh!te ones for wire wheels (have to keep one separate for ally welding now). Plus two decent 9inchs as well
    No wire wheel ones for me. They keep grabbing and make my heart jump and hands smash into things.
    Member 504