Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed Nissan 200SX S14 Turbo Elbow! £54.99 Delivered

Rides
    Hi Everyone

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock now and We are here to take your orders all day and can get them dispatched for delivery on Monday!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to taking your orders and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

See First Post for details, if you have any questions then please post them up here or call me on 08450 212 312 and I will be happy to help

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Place your order today before 2pm and receive tomorrow!!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    will you get the gasket that goes on the downpipe with this?

Rides
    HI.

Yes this comes with the gaskets included.

Rides
    Morning guys!

Its been a crazy Busy week at Japspeed HQ after the bank holiday!

Lots of orders have been sent out to you guys and in between we have been working hard in getting our Drift cars ready for TRAX show this Sunday!

Our sales team are here as usual though to take your orders and answer any questions.

To order give us a call on 08450 212 312 and we can process your order and dispatch your item

Or If you refer you can send a Paypal payment to sales@japspeed with a note attached providing me with your Full Name, shipping address, contact number and what the product is you wish to order!

I look forward to taking your orders and shipping these out to you today.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI everyone,

Don't forget that our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!

Friday Tomorrow! We will be here as usual to take your orders and get them Dispatched for next working day delivery!

Call 08450 212 312 to order or send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk details of how to do this are in the first post!

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock and ready to Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

I expect that I will have plenty of Paypal payments to process first thing on Monday and many of you can look forward to receiving these!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Do you have an s14a elbow for that price?

Rides
    HI,

If you require an S14A Elbow then give me a call on 08450 212 312

Rides
    BTTT!!! We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

You can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Rides
    Hi Guys

Our sales Team are ready to answer your questions and take your orders! Remember if you Place your order today before 2pm then you will receive this item tomorrow and most of all before the weekend!!!!

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to post them up or get in touch with one of the Team!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    Our sales team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any hour of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To order by PayPal please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    Hi Everyone

If you wish to place an order then you can do so in the normal way, by calling us on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order.

All orders will be processed at the first opportunity.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys, We have just received new stock of our Nissan 200SX S14 Turbo Elbow!

***** ORDER BEFORE THE 19TH OF DECEMBER TO RECEIVE BEFORE XMAS DAY *****

As always we are offering you a great member price! So don't miss out!

This stainless steel elbow will replace the restrictive standard cast iron unit.
    Using a smoother flowing design it allows the exhaust gasses to exit the turbo faster, therefore speeding up spool time and reducing turbo lag.

Features:

* CNC mandrel bent T304 polished stainless steel tubing with CNC machined flanges and fully TIG welded.
    * CAD designed for optimum gas flow with internally polished welds.
    * Perfect fit with the standard or any aftermarket performance downpipe.
    * Lambda boss fitted to accept original lambda probe (O2 Sensor).
    * Improves BHP and torque over the entire RPM range.
    * Significant weight saving over the original cast iron elbow.
    * Gaskets and bolts included.

Fits Nissan S14.
    This item will not fit the s14a!!

These retail on our website for £69.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £54.99 Delivered

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

*** In order to receive this in time for XMAS DAY we recommend ordering before the 19th December!!! So what you waiting for.... ONLY 11 more days to go!!!!! So get in touch! ***

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Christmas is almost here! If you want to treat yourself during this festive period just give us a ring on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

We are here today until half 5,
    And our Xmas Opening hours are as follows

8:30-13:00 on Christmas Eve,
    8:30-17:30 on the 27th & 28th
    and 8:30-13:00 on New Year's Eve!

Normal Office hours will be back into action on January the 2nd!

All at Team Japspeed Wish to wish you all a merry Xmas and a very Drunken New year!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    hey...after one of these to fit my superlow twin downpipe...

Its going on my 14a...what deal can you do for a forum member!

Thanks