Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Japspeed S13 S14 Silenced Decats back in stock!! £79.00 Delivered!!

Rides
    Mid-week bump! If you want to order please give us a ring on 08450 212 312 or alternatively send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of the part you wish to order, your address and a contact number.

Rides
    Hey guys, how much will one of these be shipped to Holland?

Rides
    Shipping to Holland is an extra £20.00 so the total would be £99.00 including delivery

Rides
    Awesome, and if I order two?

Rides
    Then we could combine the shipping as they are quite small so your total would be £178.00

Rides
    I've paypalled you the money for one yesterday.

Rides
    Received and out for dispatch!

Rides
    Awesome! Can I get the shipment details once they're shipped?

Rides
    You should have received an email with the tracking number?

Rides
    nope, nothing..

Rides
    Sent you a PM with your tracking number

Rides
    Good Monday Morning Guys!

We have these in stock and our sales team are here to take your orders! You can call us to order on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you order before 2pm this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow.

I Look forward to sending these out to you!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    ***** IN STOCK , ORDER TODAY! *****

Hi Guys, We still ahve in stock some of our Nissan silenced Decat pipes!!!

As always we are offering you a great member price! So don't miss out!

This silenced decat pipe replaces the restrictive catalytic converter allowing improved gasflow through the pipe and increasing horse power.

Features:

* Manufactured from T304 grade polished stainless steel.
    * 3 Inch bore right through, supplied with gaskets and bolts.
    * Up to 20BHP gained once fitted depending on engine mods.
    * CNC machined flanges for strong, solid support and an accurate fit.
    * Direct replacement for original cat, no modifications required.
    * Sold for off-road - track use only.
    * Silencer lowers noise levels by 15 Db.

Fits Nissan Skyline S13, and S14 all models (does not fit the S14a or S15 unless you are running an S14 elbow and downpipe!)

These retail on our website for £99.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £79.00 Delivered to the UK Mainland

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some more of these out to you guys over the next few days!

Paul

Rides
    Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi guys, remember you can give us a shout on 08450 212312 if you wish to order by phone or alternatively send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, address and the product you wish to order.

Thanks!

Rides
    These are perfect for bringing down those db levels before a track day! From our experience having these in our car has often meant the difference between being allowed on our booked track day or being rejected.

Jack the car up.... 4 bolts and its swapped over and knocking up to 15 db of the level of our exhaust were well under the track regulations!

If you have the same issues as us with tracks being fussy then its worth considering investing in one of these silenced decats!

Get in touch to order on 08444 489 080

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Don't forget you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi guys, we hope you're ready to make the most of the good weather this weekend and get some work done on your cars!

To place an order you can call us between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday on 08450 212 312 or if you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Ali

Rides
    We have these in stock and our sales team are here to take your orders! You can call us to order on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you order before 2pm this afternoon it'll be sent out today and be with you tomorrow.

I Look forward to sending these out to you!

Regards

Rides
    ***** IN STOCK , ORDER TODAY! *****

Hi Guys, We still have in stock some of our Nissan silenced Decat pipes!!!

As always we are offering you a great member price! So don't miss out!

This silenced decat pipe replaces the restrictive catalytic converter allowing improved gasflow through the pipe and increasing horse power.

Features:

* Manufactured from T304 grade polished stainless steel.
    * 3 Inch bore right through, supplied with gaskets and bolts.
    * Up to 20BHP gained once fitted depending on engine mods.
    * CNC machined flanges for strong, solid support and an accurate fit.
    * Direct replacement for original cat, no modifications required.
    * Sold for off-road - track use only.
    * Silencer lowers noise levels by 15 Db.

Fits Nissan Skyline S13, and S14 all models (does not fit the S14a or S15 unless you are running an S14 elbow and downpipe!)

These retail on our website for £99.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £79.00 Delivered to the UK Mainland

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some more of these out to you guys over the next few days!

Paul