Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Japspeed S13 S14 Silenced Decats back in stock!! £79.00 Delivered!!

Rides
    Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

OK! Its a new week so lets get some of these sent out to you! who wants to place an order??

Call me on 08450 212 312 I am here to answer your questions and take your orders

Rides
    Hey SXOC!

We have this in stock and ready to dispatch. To Pay for this item you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.
    We will then send these out straight away for next working day delivery.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Hi!
    we hope you had a great long bank holiday weekend! Yesterday was mega busy for us and today is no different , however if you order today we can get your order out for next day delivery!

To Place your order you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    Bump to the top! Grab a bargain today! Call me on 08450 212 312 to order!

Rides
    Hi Paul,

I'm looking for a quote on one of these, plus elbow and downpipe for my s14
    shipped to Portugal

Rides
    HI,

Some of the items you require are currently on offer with great prices.
    S14 turbo elbow - £54.99
    S14 Downpipe - £89.00
    s14 Silenced Decat - £79.00
    Delivery would be a total of £30.00
    TOTAL = £252.99

If you wish to order then send me a PM and i can provide you with payment details.

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Rides
    How did I not see this earlier :s must be blind
    Is the S15 product different from the S14 one? S15 cat is around 315mm. I'm sure that the S14 cat is longer. Just would like one that isn't going to make my exhaust poke out excessively.

Thanks

Rides
    HI,

Thank you for your enquiry the s14 decat pipe is 315mm and the s14a is longer, we have both the decat pipes in stock and the s14 as far as i am aware will fit your S15 no problem. Might want to get the tape measure out quickly to confirm though

Rides
    Hi Guys,

Just a Heads Up im hoping to have these back in stock today or tomorrow all being well.

So if you've been waiting for one of these then keep an eye out!

Rides
    ***** NEW STOCK JUST ARRIVED, ORDER TODAY! *****

Hi Guys, We have just received new stock of our Nissan silenced Decat pipes!!!

As always we are offering you a great member price! So don't miss out!

This silenced decat pipe replaces the restrictive catalytic converter allowing improved gasflow through the pipe and increasing horse power.

Features:

* Manufactured from T304 grade polished stainless steel.
    * 3 Inch bore right through, supplied with gaskets and bolts.
    * Up to 20BHP gained once fitted depending on engine mods.
    * CNC machined flanges for strong, solid support and an accurate fit.
    * Direct replacement for original cat, no modifications required.
    * Sold for off-road - track use only.
    * Silencer lowers noise levels by 15 Db.

Fits Nissan Skyline S13, S14 all models (does not fit the S14a or S15 unless you are running an S14 elbow and downpipe!)

These retail on our website for £99.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £79.00 Delivered to the UK Mainland

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul
    Last edited by Japspeed; 08-03-2013 at 12:15.

Rides
    Were half way through the week guys and can still dispatch this item in time for the weekend!

We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys,

Its the start of a new week and we have these in stock and ready to go!

If you want to order please give us a ring on 08444 489 080 or alternatively send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of the part you wish to order, your address and a contact number.

I look forward to sending more of these out to you soon!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys!

Tuesday has arrived and lots of orders from the weekend should be arriving with some of you guys today!

If your still yet to place an order and have any questions then please do not hesitate to call or post them on up!

Our Friendly sales team are always on hand to assist you.

To get in contact you can call on 08444 489 080!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Deleted post
    Last edited by Japspeed; 11-03-2013 at 14:43.

Rides
    The S15 definitely uses a 315mm decat, only the s14a uses the longer one.

Rides
    Thanks for clarifying that for us!

Regards
    Paul