Thread: Weekender

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides

Weekender

Seeing as its in our area and WE HAVE NO THREAD ABOUT IT!!!!!

Who's going? I will be 99% likely. 99% likely not in my SX though

This would be my first one and I'm rather looking forward to it. Bar the teabagging...

Rides
    Yeah I'm going for sure car will be ready

And it sounds awesome

Banned
    Rides
    have i missed somthing ?lol
    more info or link

Rides
    Ashleyyy: how so? What have you done?! I have a cunning plan for my exhaust

Chazx: pay your membership and find out So many say its the best event of the year. I'm really looking forward to it as it will be the first one I've been able to make due to work!

Rides
    Hopefully everything will be fitted and it'll be mapped up for some track/drift action I can't wait!

Rides

Rides
    That old thread is soooo last year darling! And I assumed a weekender thread would be a sticky...

(Bugger. Didn't look properly before posting...)

Rides
    I will sticky it when the booking thread goes up and start generating more interest. Anymore from you 'darling' and I will make sure there is a special suprise at the weekender for you

Rides
    I would like to go. Don't know anyone in the club though. SX isnt insured but i would ideally like to be in the sx. Is there petrol on site? so i can get my dad insured and he can drop the car off ha.

Rides
    Lol! Kind of hoping for some interesting times. Any teabagging though and Bex will probably castrate the culprit with a couple of bricks. Yes, she's coming with me Probably to keep an eye on me making sure I behave...

Hoping for some track time too - Ben offered a ride in his monster 15 but shame he sold it But I think Chriscooke is offering to try to scare me. Try. Unfortunately I'll be in my Golf TDi so wo't be on track. Next year though the 14a should be back on the road...

Head SXOC Security and small penis department TheBigShow's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkizero View Post
    I would like to go. Don't know anyone in the club though. SX isnt insured but i would ideally like to be in the sx. Is there petrol on site? so i can get my dad insured and he can drop the car off ha.
    theres a petrol station not far from the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    Lol! Kind of hoping for some interesting times. Any teabagging though and Bex will probably castrate the culprit with a couple of bricks. Yes, she's coming with me Probably to keep an eye on me making sure I behave...

Hoping for some track time too - Ben offered a ride in his monster 15 but shame he sold it But I think Chriscooke is offering to try to scare me. Try. Unfortunately I'll be in my Golf TDi so wo't be on track. Next year though the 14a should be back on the road...
    if you get the chance get out with dr bob or Clai, you'll find that interesting

tea bagging? really... mm that nearly never happens unless u pass out

Rides
    Will accept any and all offers of passenger rides! Anyone who can scare me may win a small prize

there are always pics of it though. I might have to moderate alcohol for the weekend...

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkizero View Post
    There will be a couple of us at the hutt over in ravenshead on the first Sunday of every month that go if you want to come across and meet some people before going to the weekender.
    I don't recal seeing any photos of me being tebagged at a weekender yet and I am usually passed out somewhere, they have played jenga on my head and poured brandy down my throat but o teabagging( no that's not a challenge bye bye)

Rides
    Are you going then rapid? I was going to say your the first one to pass out, looks like you'll get teabagged this year!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid View Post
    There will be a couple of us at the hutt over in ravenshead on the first Sunday of every month that go if you want to come across and meet some people before going to the weekender.
    I don't recal seeing any photos of me being tebagged at a weekender yet and I am usually passed out somewhere, they have played jenga on my head and poured brandy down my throat but o teabagging( no that's not a challenge bye bye)
    yeah, I will try and make the next one. Will probably be in an evo though

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Teggers View Post
    Will accept any and all offers of passenger rides! Anyone who can scare me may win a small prize .
    your more than welcome to jump in with me mate.

You'll definitely be scared, probably due to my lack of driving talent than anything else!