Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Driver Audi a4 Quattro Turbo Sport

Rides
    Very nice mate,just needs lowering now!

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

And if you can't fix it with a hammer,you've got an electrical problem!

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    It's tempting. The springs on these do tend to fail also but I'm reluctant to do it as it might ruin the ride
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Eibachs are good as they are progressive,so they are standardish feel,but stiffen up when really leaned on!

You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Ideal. I'll prob still wait til these fail else I'll start the slippery slope of spending on the daily which tbh is perfectly fine as it is
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Ideal. I'll prob still wait til these fail else I'll start the slippery slope of spending on the daily which tbh is perfectly fine as it is
    Yep there is that risk,i went about £2k into my Altea

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Ha ha that's the problem

My old wheels are now on ebay for anyone interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A4-Qu...item41671bc3e7

Rides
    Nice daily, remap will give about 60ftlb more mid range torque and with a front mount and de-cat will make 230ish bhp with the turbo that came on them. The 180's had a bigger turbo than the 150's and can flow 250bhp worth of air when pushed to the max. Convert it to rear wheel drive like I have on my coupe, the transmisions are bullet proof and you'll get better MPG.

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drif...o-quattro.html

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Few jobs tackled today. I picked up a few parts from tonya4 last sunday to start bring the QTS back to how it should be.

First up was replacing the headlight that got damaged by the previous owner.

Swapping the HID's from one unit to the other

While I was there I decided I should give the bay a quick clean as it has years of grime under there It's by no means perfect at the moment but it's an improvement.

Before

After

While I was at it I also picked up some new lower door trims from tonya on Audi-sport (thanks again mate) as mine were in a state

Fitted

Much better

Finished off by giving it a very quick clean and polish, I will get it machined polished one day to get it as good as it can be Wheels are also on the todo list..

Just need to get the new wing sprayed and fitted now

To solve the issue with the sunk filler in my current wing

Trying to keep the spend down on this one as it's only my daily. I do really quite like it though if i'm honest