Thread: Emma's PS13 Project :)

Rides

Emma's PS13 Project :)

So it's project time again! I seem to like buying shells at the moment and doing them up!

Unfortunately i had a pretty bad accident in my S14a last Monday on the way to work. I came off of the M6 Jct1 started to turn off at the first exit and i must of hit a patch of fuel or ice in the road because i lost the back end, it all happened so fast i couldn't stop it from spinning. I left the road, hit a metal sign then crashed into a tree on the drivers side. I wasn't hurt just alittle bruised and shook up, but sadly my little girl is a complete write off heres some pictures below.

Im now waiting for the insurance to get back to me with an offer. I will be buying the car back and stripping it so if anybody needs anything let me know.

And here we are now with the new project. I feel very lucky as i've been banging on about how much i'd love a PS for as long as i can remember. I went to pick up a gearbox from FireStorm a few weeks ago... and ended up putting a deposit on his PS13 shell. We picked her up on Friday took her to the unit and gave her a good wash, pretty happy with how she came up.

The plan is to use whatever i can from the 14 to get it up and running, also looking to put a PS13 front end back on and run on my set of Equips. She's in pretty good condition, a few bits to tidy up on the engine bay then that will be getting resprayed but the car will be staying the colour it already is.

Enjoy
    Emma

Rides
    omg that looks terrible!!! hope your ok!
    very very bad luck. I know how hard it can be to catch these cars once they go a bit hayward!

the new car looks beautiful though. best of luck with it and defo keep us all posted
    "If you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything" - The Wise Man

Rides
    Shame! Glad you're ok though. How are the Meisters?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Neelie View Post
    omg that looks terrible!!!
    It doesn't look that bad, its just a PS13 with a wonky front

Seriously though, a shame to see the 14a so bent but good that you're OK. Looks like the cage probably helped a bit.

Good luck with the PS13. I quite like the way it looks with that front end

Rides
    OUCH! That intrusion on the second photo looks savage.
    Good that you’re doing OK and straight back on it. PS13 looks great, and a good choice to go back to original front end in my opinion.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross. View Post
    Shame! Glad you're ok though. How are the Meisters?
    The Meisters are abit bent lol. Hopefully i can get then straightened out

Rides
    Bad new on the s14! Did the cage stop anymore side damage? Looks like you hit it at reasonable speed

Can't wait to see the PS build, probably my favourite s-body part from my 180sx obviously

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrps13 View Post
    Bad new on the s14! Did the cage stop anymore side damage? Looks like you hit it at reasonable speed

Can't wait to see the PS build, probably my favourite s-body part from my 180sx obviously
    Yeah i think the cage took a few bit of the impact tbh. Im a lucky girl haha.

Rides
    If you ever decide to get rid of the roof spoiler from the PS please drop me a message as I am after one. Obviously depends where your project takes you...

Rides
    ouch. you were lucky to have no injuries from that crash, lucky you had a cage init.

i think you should keep the 14a front end on the ps. always been a fan of firestorms car. stick a nicer bumper on it and slam it on a nice set of wheels and job done

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nash`s View Post
    ouch. you were lucky to have no injuries from that crash, lucky you had a cage init.

i think you should keep the 14a front end on the ps. always been a fan of firestorms car. stick a nicer bumper on it and slam it on a nice set of wheels and job done
    Noooo lol I want it to be my own, if I do that then it'll be no different

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nash`s View Post

Emma's hard as nails she could bang me out lol
    She was very lucky tho if it wasn't for the cage it could have been a lot worse
    This new shell already has a full cage that i think is a cusco. we will be consentrating on safety, maybe even down to a fire
    extinguisher system

Rides
    Good luck with this ill be following it closely, let us know when you wanna pop down and do the loom. As for the front end i think it will be a fair bit of work to swap back
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShow View Post
    Reach arounds are more my thing, I don't like the taste...

Rides
    Very lucky that you wasn't injured! Glad you haven't wasted any time and are straight back on with it! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by LED sandwich View Post
    Good luck with this ill be following it closely, let us know when you wanna pop down and do the loom. As for the front end i think it will be a fair bit of work to swap back
    Cheers dude, I was thinking if you want to come over when we are ready im more then happy to cover the cost of fuel and feed you for the day . Hopefully it all goes to plan!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma_jdm View Post
    Noooo lol I want it to be my own, if I do that then it'll be no different
    Probably the only S14a fronted PS13 in the country but putting a PS13 front on it will make it your own?

Rides
    That's gutting, after all the effort and work that went into that car to make it yours. Very sorry to hear that. Sucks majorly.

I'm glad you've sorted something new and fun though, and of course glad you're ok.

When you break the white car I'd be interested in your dashboard if it's OK. (Sorry to be a vulture! )

Rides
    If you need the Meisters fixed and you're struggling for people and you don't mind posting them then send them up to ACE wheel repaid in Carnwath/Lanarkshire. His work is brilliant!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by piman2k View Post
    That's gutting, after all the effort and work that went into that car to make it yours. Very sorry to hear that. Sucks majorly.

I'm glad you've sorted something new and fun though, and of course glad you're ok.

When you break the white car I'd be interested in your dashboard if it's OK. (Sorry to be a vulture! )
    Thanks dude. Onwards and upwards though

I cant sell the dash im afraid, the passenger air bag went off in the accident so

Rides
    Also i had news back from the insurance. The white 14a has been written off as a cat b hopefully ill be looking to go and collect it within the next week or so. Once i get it back we'll start work on stripping it and ill post a for sale thread ... Just so you all know she's got some nice parts. Haha