Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: World Championship Snooker

Rides
    Carter should put Ebdon out on his arse after that performance!! he was never going to beat Ronnie playing like that, but to be fair, Ronnie is the best in the world by a long way, and theres not another player alive that can beat him when he plays to his potential

Rides
    I want more!!!!!!!!! Have to wait to October

Been meaning to make the World Championships, thought about it this year, really wish I'd gone. Maybe next year

Rides
    Cracking final for Ronnie and a brilliant win - great to see him back to his best

I think Steve Davies hit the nail on the head when he said Carter can either pots some balls or watch. It sounds obvious, but I can't help but feel Carter's "game plan" ruined his game. You can't wait for a player like Ronnie to slip up, it just doesn't happen too often when he's on form!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Cracking final for Ronnie and a brilliant win - great to see him back to his best

I think Steve Davies hit the nail on the head when he said Carter can either pots some balls or watch. It sounds obvious, but I can't help but feel Carter's "game plan" ruined his game. You can't wait for a player like Ronnie to slip up, it just doesn't happen too often when he's on form!
    Ebdons game plan ruined Carters chances, honestly, the amount of pot-able reds he refused , just to play a safety was shocking for a finalist player

Rides
    Ebdons plan didn't work for Ebdon himself in the first round, so why he thought it would work someone else trying it was odd...

thats the other thing that has really impressed me about Ronnie this tournament, his safety play has been really good as well

Rides
    i think the 7th frame, when he put in the break off 92 when the balls were in terrible positions, was the highlight off the whole final, excellent play from Ronnie