Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sr20det high capacity baffled sump kit £109.00!!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    received and out today!
    That's music to my ears! Cheers!!

Rides
    ordered

Rides
    Received and sent! Should receive tomorrow!

Rides
    Paypal payment sent Guys

Also pm'd (im not sure if i attached an Address)!
    Last edited by hooky; 26-09-2012 at 03:38.

Rides
    All Orders received and out for dispatch! Selling fast guys!

Remember these are £109 delivered to you as members so....

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Could you make a nice price for a baffled sump kit + a t3 top mount exhaust manifold include shipment to The Netherlands? Allready send a pm but a also need the manifold.

Cheers Naas

Rides
    received mine today

Very pleased with the initial impression of it. Not the finest smoothly finished product ever, but its function over form! The machined top flange is nice and flat and it looks like a good quality casting without defects.

One of the rivets holding the plate to the hinge was loose, a quick tap with a hammer and punch sorted it though.

Overall, IMO they are cheap for the price and a nice bit of kit reccomended!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by munkul View Post
    received mine today

Very pleased with the initial impression of it. Not the finest smoothly finished product ever, but its function over form! The machined top flange is nice and flat and it looks like a good quality casting without defects.

One of the rivets holding the plate to the hinge was loose, a quick tap with a hammer and punch sorted it though.

Overall, IMO they are cheap for the price and a nice bit of kit reccomended!
    Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are happy with the overall quality of the item. If you experience any problems with your purchase please don't hesitate to contact us.

Rides
    Paypal sent for sump will my magnetic sump plug fit this?
    Last edited by T926_S14A; 30-09-2012 at 23:30.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by T926_S14A View Post
    Paypal sent for sump will my magnetic sump plug fit this?
    Many thanks. I'm afraid that your magnetic sump plug won't be compatible but the best option is to used the sump plug supplied with the kit.

Rides
    Do you know the thread size or if there is any magnetic sump plug that will fit?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by T926_S14A View Post
    Do you know the thread size or if there is any magnetic sump plug that will fit?
    I'll take a look tomorrow and check the thread of the supplied sump plug for you

Rides
    Hi Guys

Our sales Team are ready to answer your questions and take your orders! Remember if you Place your order today before 2pm then you will receive this item tomorrow and most of all before the weekend!!!!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to post them up or get in touch with one of the Team!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    I don't seem to have received mine yet. No doubt they tried to deliver it and didn't leave a note and it's sitting in a depot somewhere. Could you please PM me if you know what is going on.

Thanks,
    Josh

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Orr View Post
    I don't seem to have received mine yet. No doubt they tried to deliver it and didn't leave a note and it's sitting in a depot somewhere. Could you please PM me if you know what is going on.

Thanks,
    Josh
    Hi Josh,

We are sorry to hear about this. If you can email us at sales@japspeed.co.uk or send us a pm on here with your details we will be happy to trace this for you. Thank you.

Rides
    Have you got these in stock please ?

Rides
    Emailed.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by finch View Post
    Have you got these in stock please ?
    We have indeed

If you'd like to order please either give us a call on 08450 212 312 or you can order via PayPal to sales@japspeed.co.uk. With PayPal payments please include a note with your delivery address, contact phone number, sxoc username and the part you are ordering so we can dispatch your order as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Orr View Post
    Emailed.
    You should receive a reply shortly with the tracking information Any problems please let us know.

Rides
    Is this an easy job to fit without access to a pit/lift or needing to remove too much for access? I've only ever changed the sump on an old fiesta, which was easy enough if a little unpleasant...

Rides
    yeah I cant imagine it being too hard. All you really need is axle stands, regular tools and a decent thin chisel or thick scraper you can hammer in to separate the sump from the alloy oil plate.

I fitted mine onto my engine (out of the car) the other day, and there was one problem - the casting is so think around the inner edges that I needed to give the oil pickup baffle a good hammering on front and back sides to allow the new sump to fit. Not a massive issue, just a bit annoying.