Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sr20det high capacity baffled sump kit £109.00!!!

Rides
    Paypal internet moneys sent!
    Cheers,
    -Dave

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyboydave View Post
    Paypal internet moneys sent!
    Cheers,
    -Dave
    Thanks Dave! This should be going out today for you so you should have it tomorrow.

Thanks

Ali

Rides
    Can you tell me what size thread the sender port is?
    -Dave

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyboydave View Post
    Can you tell me what size thread the sender port is?
    -Dave
    Hi Dave, I just checked and it's 1/8 NPT.

Thanks

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    Hi Dave, I just checked and it's 1/8 NPT.

Thanks
    Brilliant, thanks a lot.

Rides
    No Problem!

Rides
    Hi Guys

Our sales Team are ready to answer your questions and take your orders! Remember if you Place your order today before 2pm then you will receive this item tomorrow and most of all before the weekend!!!!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to post them up or get in touch with one of the Team!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    How much extra oil do these hold?

Rides
    HI,

Thanks for your question, ive been asked this before and we did find out the answer however I cant find where I Jotted it down.

Let me see if I can find out again from out team mechanics. As soon as ive got an answer i will let you know.... in the mean time perhaps one of the members on here who has purchased this could post up there answer???

Rides
    Hi Guys

Our sales Team are ready to answer your questions and take your orders! Remember if you Place your order today before 2pm then you will receive this item tomorrow and most of all before the weekend!!!!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
    To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to post them up or get in touch with one of the Team!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys, well we're halfway through the week now and are ready to send some of these out to you so you get them in time for the weekend!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Rides
    Afternoon Everyone!!

Its Xmas song Friday in the Japspeed Sales Office today!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

In order to receive this in time for XMAS DAY we recommend ordering before the 19th December!!! So what you waiting for.... ONLY 11 more days to go!!!!! So get in touch!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys

**** BACK IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH ****

We have just got back into stock some of our SR20DET high capacity baffled sump kits!!!
    These usually fly of the shelf and I know there are many of you who have been waiting for these to arrive back into stock!
    We want to give you guys the chance to grab one at a super great SXOC member price so we are going to provide you an irresistible BUY NOW Price!

Below are all the details you need to know:

Nissan SR20DET High Capacity Baffled Sump Kit

A must have upgrade for hard driving enthusiasts, this increased capacity and baffled sump eliminates the chances of oil starvation to your engines bottom end.

With the stock sump, there is a serious risk of oil starvation due to the oil moving away from the pickup pipe under the extreme G forces created by hard acceleration, braking and cornering.

This performance upgrade, high capacity sump combats the problem of oil starvation in two ways.

The baffles incorporate a trap-door design, moving the oil into the path of the oil pickup, but not allowing it to move away from it, in addition to the extra oil capacity of the sump. This combination virtually eliminates any chances of oil starvation.

In addition to the extra oil capacity, the CAD designed shape with extra surface area and cooling fins makes a significant difference to your engines oil temperature, helping keep temperatures low when under high engine loads.

Comes complete with a full fitting kit, including new sump bolts.

Fits Nissan S13, S14, S14a and S15 fitted with the SR20DET Engine.

These retail on our website for £129.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £109.00 Delivered to UK mainland
    For all overseas orders please PM for shipping quote!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08450 212 312 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Hi guys, give us a call on 08450 212 312 08:30 - 17:30 if there's anything we can help you with!

Thanks

Rides
    HI Guys,

We have in stock this item and ready to dispatch! If you wish to order then get in touch on 08444 489 080 and our sales team will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch! To order to give us a call on 08444 489 080 or send us a paypal payment! (Details of which can be found in the first post!)

I look forward to sending some more of these out to you!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi,

Ordered one of these a week ago through the website, didn't know this thread exists...
    Anyways could you please give me details about the estimated shipping time on the sump? Wrote an e-mail to you about 2 weeks ago with a couple of questions before the order, no answer. Wrote an e-mail to you after the order, asking for information about the shipping, no answer (both through your contact us formula on the site). I already payed and just would like to know when will this be shipped. Order number: 5220

Regards
    István

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by pitesy View Post
    Hi,

Ordered one of these a week ago through the website, didn't know this thread exists...
    Anyways could you please give me details about the estimated shipping time on the sump? Wrote an e-mail to you about 2 weeks ago with a couple of questions before the order, no answer. Wrote an e-mail to you after the order, asking for information about the shipping, no answer (both through your contact us formula on the site). I already payed and just would like to know when will this be shipped. Order number: 5220

Regards
    István
    HI Istvan,

Looking at the notes on your order We sent you an email in regards to the shipping and also to confirm your address.

Im sending you a PM now with the details we need confirming.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Thanks Paul,

PM replied.

Regards
    István