Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sr20det high capacity baffled sump kit £109.00!!!

Rides
    Got it!

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch for delivery tomorrow.

Give our sales team a call on 08444 489 080 to place an order over the phone and we can get the item dispatched for next day delivery and in time for the weekend.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys

**** IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH ****

We have in stock some of our SR20DET high capacity baffled sump kits!!!

We want to give you guys the chance to grab one at a super great SXOC member price so we are going to provide you an irresistible BUY NOW Price!

Below are all the details you need to know:

Nissan SR20DET High Capacity Baffled Sump Kit

A must have upgrade for hard driving enthusiasts, this increased capacity and baffled sump eliminates the chances of oil starvation to your engines bottom end.

With the stock sump, there is a serious risk of oil starvation due to the oil moving away from the pickup pipe under the extreme G forces created by hard acceleration, braking and cornering.

This performance upgrade, high capacity sump combats the problem of oil starvation in two ways.

The baffles incorporate a trap-door design, moving the oil into the path of the oil pickup, but not allowing it to move away from it, in addition to the extra oil capacity of the sump. This combination virtually eliminates any chances of oil starvation.

In addition to the extra oil capacity, the CAD designed shape with extra surface area and cooling fins makes a significant difference to your engines oil temperature, helping keep temperatures low when under high engine loads.

Comes complete with a full fitting kit, including new sump bolts.

Fits Nissan S13, S14, S14a and S15 fitted with the SR20DET Engine.

These retail on our website for £129.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £109.00 Delivered to UK mainland
    For all overseas orders please PM for shipping quote!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul
    Last edited by Japspeed; 05-06-2013 at 11:06.

Rides
    Bump to the top! Available to members still at the great advertised price

Get in touch to order on 08444 489 080

Rides
    HI everyone,

Don't forget that our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi,

Were over half way through the week guys, order today to guarantee your item in time for the weekend!
    We have these in stock and ready to be Dispatched for the great price you see advertised!

Remember you can call us on 08444 489 080 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, Tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI everyone,

Don't forget that our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    A must have upgrade for hard driving enthusiasts, this increased capacity and baffled sump eliminates the chances of oil starvation to your engines bottom end.

With the stock sump, there is a serious risk of oil starvation due to the oil moving away from the pickup pipe under the extreme G forces created by hard acceleration, braking and cornering.

This performance upgrade, high capacity sump combats the problem of oil starvation in two ways.

The baffles incorporate a trap-door design, moving the oil into the path of the oil pickup, but not allowing it to move away from it, in addition to the extra oil capacity of the sump. This combination virtually eliminates any chances of oil starvation.

In addition to the extra oil capacity, the CAD designed shape with extra surface area and cooling fins makes a significant difference to your engines oil temperature, helping keep temperatures low when under high engine loads.

These retail on our website for £129.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £109.00 Delivered to UK mainland

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some more of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Hi Paul,

Pretty interested in one of these. I've PMd you a couple of questions first though.

Cheers, C

Rides
    Well the weekend is almost here!

Give us a shout on 08450 212312 if you wish to order by phone or you can alternatively send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, address and the product you wish to order.

Thanks!

Rides
    Hi Guys

**** IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH ****

We have in stock some of our SR20DET high capacity baffled sump kits!!!

We want to give you guys the chance to grab one at a super great SXOC member price so we are going to provide you an irresistible BUY NOW Price!

Below are all the details you need to know:

Nissan SR20DET High Capacity Baffled Sump Kit

Paul

Rides
    BUMP TO THE TOP!!!! SEE FIRST POST FOR ALL DETAILS!!

Our sales team however are available to take your orders until 5:30PM and the dispatch team will get as many out as possible in time for delivery on Monday. All other orders and weekend orders however will be processed first thing on Monday morning and delivered Tuesday!

So what you waiting for....to get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI everyone,

Or

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    joking! never seen this I just got mine through the post today at retail :,( Fancy doing a special deal on a down pipe ;p

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by joedmt View Post
    joking! never seen this I just got mine through the post today at retail :,( Fancy doing a special deal on a down pipe ;p
    What you like..... Numpty!

Give me a call to order a downpipe and i will see what we can do for you to compensate for your mistake.. call me on 08444 489 080

regards
    Paul

Rides
    cheers paul, think it got asked earlier in the thread its for an S13 SR20, did you find out which one works best at all in the end?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by joedmt View Post
    cheers paul, think it got asked earlier in the thread its for an S13 SR20, did you find out which one works best at all in the end?
    Sorry, you mean what downpipe works best?

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We hope you have all had a great weekend! We thought we would remind you that we have this item available and our sales team are on hand to answer your calls with any questions you may have or to place an order.

You can call on 08444 489 080 to order!

If you dont have time to call then dont worry just post your questions on up here or send them over in a PM and we will answer them at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    As i know many of you are on the forum late into the evenings... and well, so am I at the moment as I'm browsing cars in the for sale section...

I thought i would also use the opportunity to bump a few threads.

So... if you have any questions on this product or any of the others that can be found on our online store www.japspeed.co.uk then send them on over.

or if you wish to purchase this item then you can send a Paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing your

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Telephone number
    and EMAIL address

and we can get the item dispatched in the morning.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Cant see it above but with this and an oil cooler am i going to need more than 5 litres?