Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Sr20det high capacity baffled sump kit £109.00!!!

Rides
    Hi Guys

**** BACK IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH ****

We have just got back into stock some of our SR20DET high capacity baffled sump kits!!!
    These usually fly of the shelf and I know there are many of you who have been waiting for these to arrive back into stock!
    We want to give you guys the chance to grab one at a super great SXOC member price so we are going to provide you an irresistible BUY NOW Price!

Below are all the details you need to know:

Nissan SR20DET High Capacity Baffled Sump Kit

A must have upgrade for hard driving enthusiasts, this increased capacity and baffled sump eliminates the chances of oil starvation to your engines bottom end.

With the stock sump, there is a serious risk of oil starvation due to the oil moving away from the pickup pipe under the extreme G forces created by hard acceleration, braking and cornering.

This performance upgrade, high capacity sump combats the problem of oil starvation in two ways.

The baffles incorporate a trap-door design, moving the oil into the path of the oil pickup, but not allowing it to move away from it, in addition to the extra oil capacity of the sump. This combination virtually eliminates any chances of oil starvation.

In addition to the extra oil capacity, the CAD designed shape with extra surface area and cooling fins makes a significant difference to your engines oil temperature, helping keep temperatures low when under high engine loads.

Comes complete with a full fitting kit, including new sump bolts.

Fits Nissan S13, S14, S14a and S15 fitted with the SR20DET Engine.

These retail on our website for £129.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £109.00 Delivered to UK mainland
    For all overseas orders please PM for shipping quote!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

We've had a busy day getting your orders dispatched, however its not to late to get a last minute order placed!

To order then get in touch on 08444 489 080 to order.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Can you confirm the thread of the sump plug that fits? also how much more oil will the sr20 take with this sump?

Thanks in advance

Rides
    The item comes with a sump plug included, i do not know the size of this on the top of my head and would have to ask the team to measure one if required.

Rides
    HI Guys we thought we would remind you that you can purchase these anytime of the day by sending across your paypal payment.

So whilst your having a brew with your feet up tonight... you can send your paypal payment over to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us wit your:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys

**** BACK IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR DISPATCH ****

We have just got back into stock some of our SR20DET high capacity baffled sump kits!!!
    These usually fly of the shelf and I know there are many of you who have been waiting for these to arrive back into stock!
    We want to give you guys the chance to grab one at a super great SXOC member price so we are going to provide you an irresistible BUY NOW Price!

A must have upgrade for hard driving enthusiasts, this increased capacity and baffled sump eliminates the chances of oil starvation to your engines bottom end.

With the stock sump, there is a serious risk of oil starvation due to the oil moving away from the pickup pipe under the extreme G forces created by hard acceleration, braking and cornering.

This performance upgrade, high capacity sump combats the problem of oil starvation in two ways.

The baffles incorporate a trap-door design, moving the oil into the path of the oil pickup, but not allowing it to move away from it, in addition to the extra oil capacity of the sump. This combination virtually eliminates any chances of oil starvation.

In addition to the extra oil capacity, the CAD designed shape with extra surface area and cooling fins makes a significant difference to your engines oil temperature, helping keep temperatures low when under high engine loads.

These retail on our website for £129.00 but we are offering these to you guys at £109.00 Delivered to UK mainland

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call me on 08444 489 080 with your card details ready.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Paul

Rides
    Bump to the top!

We have the item in stock and available to dispatch for next working day delivery.

If you wish to order the get in touch on 08444 489 080 to speak with one of out team!

Or if you prefer you can purchase day or night using paypal as per instructions in the first post.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

There's only 16 sleeps left until we will all be opening our xmas presents from our loved ones!
    Now I know many of you like us will be buying presents for your car and I would recommend ordering early to avoid disappointment.

To do this you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080 to order over the phone, or alternately you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk as per the instructions in the first post of this thread.

If you have any questions then please feel free to post up your questions and we can answer these at the first opportunity.

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Last week to order your Xmas gifts in time for Xmas day!

To order get in touch with our sales team on 08444 489 080 or if you prefer you can send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with the details below:

Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys

**** ORDER NOW FOR LAST MINUTE XMAS DELIVERY ****

Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

We thought we would let you know that we will be open during the festive period so feel free to send your payments over anytime providing us with your:

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact Number
    Email Address

And a reminder of the product you wish to order. All items will be dispatched at the first opportunity.
    Alternatively you can call our sales team during the below working hours where we will be available to take your orders over the phone, our opening time's are as follows:

24th December - 8:30am - 1pm
    27th December - 8:30am - 5:30pm
    30th December - 8:30am - 5:30pm
    31th December - 8:30am - 1pm

And then back to normal working hours from January the 2nd 8:30am - 5:30pm

So there you have it, We are still taking orders!

If we don't speak to you before hand then all of Team Japspeed would like to wish you all a very Merry Xmas!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

Welcome to 2014! We hope that you all had a very enjoyable new years celebration!

We are back to full working hours and our sales team are available to take your orders and dispatch today!

To order you can give us a call with your card details on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing us with the following details:

Full Name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address

and a note providing us with a reminder of the product/products you wish to order.

Please can I ask that you make sure that you include a mobile number and email address with your order as this is how you will receive your tracking info and invoice.

I look forward to taking many orders from you guys and gals in 2014 and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions on our products.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Just ordered one via paypal under my real name Gary Lethbridge. The paypal account may show up in my wifes name Kelly Lethbridge. Many thanks Gary

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by garysx View Post
    Just ordered one via paypal under my real name Gary Lethbridge. The paypal account may show up in my wifes name Kelly Lethbridge. Many thanks Gary
    Hi Gary,

Thanks for your order - your sump will be dispatched today and should be with you tomorrow.

Cheers

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    Hi Gary,

Thanks for your order - your sump will be dispatched today and should be with you tomorrow.

Cheers
    Thank you .

Rides
    do you do these for an rb25? only tidy ones i can find are rips ones and they cost a fortune.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by wyn2k View Post
    do you do these for an rb25? only tidy ones i can find are rips ones and they cost a fortune.

Hi,

I'm afraid we don't at the moment but it might be something we can look into.

Thanks

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    Hi,

I'm afraid we don't at the moment but it might be something we can look into.

Thanks
    yes! please do! id be very intrested if you can, i would even supply you my sump if you need one to work with

Rides
    Ive asked the development team to look into it. if something comes from it i the future i will let you know.

Rides
    yes brilliant thank you.