Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: £49.00!! Solid Alloy Subframe Bushes!

Rides
    Are these still on offer?

Rides
    They are indeed!

Rides
    Hi there, i see this is just the subframe itself solid mounts, do you do the solid diff mounts also?
    Member no. 31 Project Purplyness
    CA19.5DET 390BHP

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Hi there, i see this is just the subframe itself solid mounts, do you do the solid diff mounts also?
    We dont sell the diff mounts i am afraid...... But this is a product we are working at getting for you guys soon

Rides
    Morning guys!

I thought I would give you a quick reminder to how you can purchase your products quick and easily.

To order you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080 and our sales team will assist you with your purchase.

We also thought we would remind you that you can purchase these any time of the day by sending across your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note providing us with your:
    Full Name
    Shipping Address
    Contact number
    Email address ( This is important as this is how you will receive your invoice )

And a reminder of the product/products that you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will then process your order for next working day delivery.

If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact one of the sales team.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys,

Here we have back in stock our Nissan Solid Alloy Subframe Bushes

A must-have for all hard driving enthusiasts, our CNC machined aluminium solid rear subframe bushes will remove all play from your rear subframe. The standard bushes are prone to inducing play in the rear subframe through every day wear and tear; something that can really be felt when driving at speed. If you also have a rear LSD or welded diff, these effects will be magnified.

Features:

Direct bolt-on fitment above and below the subframe
    Heavy duty solution to remove unwanted rear subframe play
    Prevents axle tramp
    Suitable for both track and road use

Fits Nissan 200SX S13 & S14, S15 Silvia and Skyline R32 & R33

We can do these to you as members at £49.00 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    HI Guys,

We have these in stock and ready to dispatch!

Remember you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:30am -5:30pm to place an order.

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment any time of the day/weekend to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing us with your full name, shipping address and contact number.
    Please also include in the note what the product is you wish to order.

Once we receive your payment we will process your order and dispatch at the first opportunity.

If you have any questions then feel free to post them on up

regards
    Paul!

Rides
    Bump to the TOP!

We have these in stock and available for immediate dispatch!

To order get in touch with our sales team on 08444 489 080 or send over a payment as per instructions in the above posts!

I look forward to hearing from more of you today!

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys!

I thought I would let you know that we have this product available and ready for immediate dispatch!

To order you can get in touch today by calling our sales team on 08444 489 080 or alternatively you can send a paypal payment providing us with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address
    & a note reminding us of the items you wish to order.

We can then process your order at the first opportunity and have our dispatch team send the item for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then post them up, send a PM or call us on 08444 489 080 and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hey guys,

Here we have back in stock our Nissan Solid Alloy Subframe Bushes

A must-have for all hard driving enthusiasts, our CNC machined aluminium solid rear subframe bushes will remove all play from your rear subframe. The standard bushes are prone to inducing play in the rear subframe through every day wear and tear; something that can really be felt when driving at speed. If you also have a rear LSD or welded diff, these effects will be magnified.

Features:

Direct bolt-on fitment above and below the subframe
    Heavy duty solution to remove unwanted rear subframe play
    Prevents axle tramp
    Suitable for both track and road use

Fits Nissan 200SX S13 & S14, S15 Silvia and Skyline R32 & R33

We can do these to you as members at £49.00 including delivery to your door.

I expect these to fly of the shelves so grab one quick otherwise you may be disappointed.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address, telephone number and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Bump! Remember you can still place your order in the evenings by sending a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk

When making a payment by PayPal please add as a note your:
    Full Name
    Delivery Address
    Mobile number (to receive text notification of the time of delivery)
    Email Address (this is how you will receive your invoice)

Alternatively give us a ring on 08444 489 080 0830-1730 Mon-Fri to place your order!