Thread: Nurburgring 29/06-02/07 2012

Rides

Nurburgring 29/06-02/07 2012

I'm going to the "Ring" next weekend and was just wondering if anybody else is going? Unfortunately I'm probably going in my Clio 172 as I've only had my S13 a couple of weeks and am not used to it yet and don't fancy binning it on track. So maybe if anyone is going they could take me round and show how an S body should be driven! Oh and I have a spare ferry ticket if anyone wants it. My mate pulled out and DFDS don't give refunds so I'm stuck with a ticket for one car and 4 passengers! Leaves Dover at 10:01 29/06 and returns Dunkirk 18:01 02/07. Pm me if interested!

Rides
    A group went a few weeks ago and I think there's another group going in October so you probably won't get much interest tbh

Rides
    A couple of mates are going on friday, silver RS182 and red 172, they'll be staying at the biker hotel just next to the track if you need some renault company over there

Rides
    Yeah we'll have to meet up. We're staying at onroad-cafe.de. Should be at carpark opposite track around 10ish on Saturday. I'll be in Silver Ph1 172 Black Wheels.