Thread: PS13/Sil80 clear headlight cover Groupbuy

Rides

PS13/Sil80 clear headlight cover Groupbuy

Jeffries is sorting the following GB

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffries

Here is a rare chance to own a set of clear headlight covers for you brick or projector headlights. Wether your headlight covers are damaged or you fancy updating the style of your car a bit then these are a must. Im having the tooling currently being made Based on a set of GCorp covers so I am able to offer these to you at a very reasonable price. You cannot get these any where else in europe(believe me if looked) The only 2 I was able to find was Gcorp ones from RHDjapan and at the small sum of £205 plus shipping and Taxes and Circuit Sport ones from Frsport that were $116 plus $229 shipping then taxes.
    Im currently waiting on the prototype to be made and fitment checked before anything is made in bulk. Will hopefully be able to bring the Prototype set to the weekender for anybody interested to look at them. Im unsure yet as to what material they will be made in but it will be to the same high standard of the GCorp ones if not better. The retail of these will be £100 delivered to any where mainland (will quote for Ireland). If I can get 5 deposits of 10% (non refundable) then I will offer a 10% discount and 15% if i can get 10 deposits (non refundable)
    Heres a photo of what they will look like fitted.

I will update as soon as Ive heard back from the company making these and then I can give you a time scale on the manufacturing.
    Any questions feel free to send me a Pm.
    Thanks For looking
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    1. Mapboy
    2. Cambo
    3. Jack14a
    Last edited by Limitless Imports; 29-07-2012 at 13:05.

Rides
    Bump. No interest from ps13 owners?

Rides
    Matt might benefit you to create a sig that links to this thread so people can see it, this GB section falls under many people radar being at the bottom of the page

Rides
    Good idea nick. Just tried it not sure if it's a complete fail though.

Rides
    ME!!!...but then you already knew that lol

Rides
    Sweet and yes I did lol.

Rides
    List added.

Rides
    Bump. Going back to the supplier this week to check on progress

Rides
    Right small update for those interested. One side of the tooling is nearly complete and the other is still to be sanded etc. turns out the gcorp ones are made of reinforced acrylic and there for crack easily and actually shattered when being moulded. So I've spoken to the manufacturer and they are going to either be made of a UV protected polycarbonate plastic or another name that I can remember. There is no rough time on completion yet as I want these to be top quality and fit almost as good as the OEM glass. Here's a little teaser of the progress though. And if anybody else is interested send me a pm. Thanks

Rides
    Bumping this just to see if any one else is interested. Gonna have a prototype this time next week. Been a bit longer than I'd of liked but good things cone to those that wait lol. So any more takers? I may also be able to offer a re-mirroring service on your dull brick reflectors but it's not cheap but will look like brand new again

Rides
    How much will these be delivered?

Rides
    It says In the first post but if I can get 5 then I will sell for £90 delivered to any where in the uk. Normal price is £100 delivered if I can't get 5 payments. Send me a pm if you'd like me to add you to the list. And I'll contact once the prototype is good to go into production.

Rides
    Another name added to the list. Anymore interested?? I won't be asking for deposits until I'm 110% happy with the fit ment of the prototype then they can go into production

Rides
    Just a little update for those interested. I am currently waiting for the manufacturer to find a solution to stop the filler test embedding in the plastic due to the heat/ vacum process but it should of been sorted now but I'm on my holidays so cant find out. Will update soon

Rides
    Right update time. I've had the first rough prototype back and I'm happy with how they will look. I'm now just trying to make the tooling to for the lip that follows the standard headlight design for a snug fit. Here's a shot of where I am so far.

Rides
    Right bad news to those whose names are down I'm gonna have to suspend this GB until further notice as the material of the tooling is reacting with the plastic and to rectify costs are going to soar so until a cheaper alternative is found this is off. Sorry but thanks for the interest