Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: £149.00 oil coolr & relocation kit!!!

Rides
    Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the week and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity,

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08450 212 312!

Rides
    Can you tell me what size are the tappings for the gauges?

Cheers,
    -Dave
    Last edited by Japspeed; 02-11-2012 at 09:29.

Rides
    Hi Dave, if you are referring to the fittings they are AN10.

Thanks

(Despite what it says above I didn't edit your post, I clicked Edit by accident!)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Japspeed View Post
    Hi Dave, if you are referring to the fittings they are AN10.

Thanks

(Despite what it says above I didn't edit your post, I clicked Edit by accident!)
    I meant the size of the threaded ports for the gauge send-offs...

Rides
    Sorry the size is 1/8th NPT

Rides
    Hey,
    Possible to get just 4!!! Yes 4 hoses with fittings in an10 and a oil cooler?

Rides
    The kit comes with the following parts seen in the picture and has 3 hoses:

We can sell a fittings kit which will come with everything apart from the cooler for £119.00 or you can buy it as a full kit for the discounted price of £149.00 to forum members.

Give us a call on 08444 489 080

Rides
    Well it's Friday and the weekend is almost here! So why not treat yourself to an oil cooler and relocation kit?

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08450 212 312 and we can take your order!

Or you can order by PayPal: please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

Rides
    Well it's the start of another week and I hope you're all having a better Monday than I am as my S13 died this morning!

To get your hands on a pair of these great Oil Cooler Relocation kits all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Rides
    Well it's Friday and the weekend is almost here! So why not treat yourself to an oil cooler and relocation kit?

Or you can order by PayPal: please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

Rides
    Last chance to order if you want to receive this in time for the weekend!

Rides
    Hi Guys, Its only 14 days until XMAS so order now to avoid dissapointment!

We have in stock our Oil Cooler and Relocation Kits!

This high quality kits will allow you to relocate the oil filter for easy maintenance and quick access to your oil changes by making the oil filter more assessable which is ideal for track & drift days.
    Enhances the look in the engine bay and it helps prolong the life of your oil and in turn your internal engine components by keeping the oil temperature down.
    Standard oil coolers use a small devices sandwiched between the oil filter and engine block, these are taxing on the cooling system even under normal driving conditions.

Oil Cooler and Relocation Kit

Ideal for Road, Race and Drift.

Features:

* Sandwich plate
    * Comes with oil filter adapters for most applications.
    * New oil filter May be required depending on your application (Fram PH4558)
    * Takes off’s for oil gauges.
    * Give engine higher oil capacity.
    * High pressure stainless steel braided hoses.
    * Essential piece of kit for track, drag or drift days,
    * Keeps oil temps down.
    * Oil Filter relocation for easy access, a must for a hard to reach oil filter.
    * Comes with a fifteen-row cooler.
    * We recommend these kits are fitted by a professional mechanic to ensure the correct fitment.
    * Available with 13 row or 15 row oil cooler ** PLEASE SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING **

The retail price on these are £179 However we can do these for you at £149 delivered to your door.
    To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.
    Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Make sure you order before the 19th December to receive before the BIG DAY!!!!

Paul

Rides
    OK GUYS!

If your Still looking to order in time for XMAS day then please remember that all orders must be Placed before Midday tomorrow (Wednesday the 19th!) !!!!

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the day and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity! Again if you want this before XMAS day though we strongly recommend you do this before midday tomorrow!

To Order by PayPal then please send your payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached providing our sales team with your full name, shipping address, contact number and also make sure you let us know what the item is you wish to order!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Question is then..... who's a last minute shopper??? I guess we will find out tomorrow!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    LAST DAY TO ORDER TO GUARANTEE DELIVERY FOR XMAS DAY!!!

If your Still looking to order in time for XMAS day then please remember that all orders must be Placed before Midday today!

Any orders taken after will still be processed and dispatched for next day delivery please be aware that with the current volume of packages that couriers have to process we would not be able to confirm the delivery time, however.... we would hope t hat you would still receive this the next day.

Myself and the Sales Team are here to take your orders by telephone between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday, all you need to do is call us on 08444 489 080 and we can take your order!

We also understand that many of you work during the day and cannot always find time to call us to make your order, we therefore accept PayPal payments during any our of the day that will be processed at the first opportunity! Again if you want this before XMAS day though we strongly recommend you do this before midday!

If you have any questions then feel free to post them in the thread or get in touch to ask on 08444 489 080!

Question is then..... who's a last minute shopper??? I guess we will find out tomorrow!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi guys,

We're open 08:30 - 17:30 today and 08:30 - 13:00 on the 31st. We're still taking orders so give us a call on 08450 212 312 to see how we can help!

Ali

Rides
    Its another Weekday and our sales team are here to answer your enquiries and process your orders!

To place an order you can call us between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday on 08444 489 080
    Or
    If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order any time of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys we have our 13 row oil cooler relocation kits back into stock should you require one of these!

Give our sales team a call to order on 08444 489 080

regards
    Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys

**IN STOCK AND READY TO DISPATCH**

We have in stock some of our 13 row Oil Cooler and Relocation Kits!

This high quality kits will allow you to relocate the oil filter for easy maintenance and quick access to your oil changes by making the oil filter more assessable which is ideal for track & drift days.
    Enhances the look in the engine bay and it helps prolong the life of your oil and in turn your internal engine components by keeping the oil temperature down.
    Standard oil coolers use a small devices sandwiched between the oil filter and engine block, these are taxing on the cooling system even under normal driving conditions.

Oil Cooler and Relocation Kit

Ideal for Road, Race and Drift.

Features:

* Sandwich plate
    * Comes with oil filter adapters for most applications.
    * New oil filter May be required depending on your application (Fram PH4558)
    * Takes off’s for oil gauges.
    * Give engine higher oil capacity.
    * High pressure stainless steel braided hoses.
    * Essential piece of kit for track, drag or drift days,
    * Keeps oil temps down.
    * Oil Filter relocation for easy access, a must for a hard to reach oil filter.
    * Comes with a fifteen-row cooler.
    * We recommend these kits are fitted by a professional mechanic to ensure the correct fitment.
    * Available only with 13 row oil cooler!

The retail price on these are £179 However we can do these for you at £149 delivered to your door.
    To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08444 489 080 to pay by debit card.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul

Rides
    Hi Guys,

We have sent many orders out today and many of you will be receiving these tomorrow!

Remember you can order any time of day by sending a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk !

So whilst your at home this evening perhaps watching Fast N Loud on the discovery channel ( Yes we will be watching too ) feel free to send over your payment and we can dispatch the item on our arrival in the morning so that the item arrives with you on Friday before the weekend!

Any questions then don't hesitate to post them on up!

Have a great Evening!

regards
    Paul

Rides
    HI Guys!

We have these in stock and ready for dispatch, to order you can call our sales team on 08444 489 080!

Or Alternatively you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk any time of the day with a note on the payment providing our sales team with your:

Full name
    Shipping address
    Contact number
    Email address
    & a note reminding us of the items you wish to order.

We can then process your order at the first opportunity and have our dispatch team send the item for next day delivery!

If you have any questions then post them up, send a PM or call us on 08444 489 080 and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.

Regards
    Paul