Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosworth products now in stock! Check it out!

Rides

Cosworth products now in stock! Check it out!

Hey Guys, once again we strive to bring you fantastic quality new products!

Japspeed are proud to announce that we are retailers of the prestigious Cosworth range. Having built an unrivalled reputation for innovation that spans 53 years and an involvement in F1 that covers four decades along with 176 F1 wins, 13 Constructors Championships and 10 Drivers championships. Cosworth have now diversified to become one of the premier suppliers for high quality tuning components for the performance aftermarket and for OE replacement parts.

We now stock and supply the Cosworth range direct to you. So if you need to replace timing belts with a Kevlar high performance option that is 300% stronger than original equipment, the Cosworth range has it covered. For the ultimate in head gaskets for Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi and Honda, there is the Cosworth High Performance Multi-layered head gaskets; ideal for tuned engines. Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications.

Thanks to Cosworth's continual innovation you can also upgrade your airfilter with a high flow synthetic one for superior filtration. Requiring no oiling the Cosworth airfilters have been engineered to fit inside the original airbox to provide increased airflow and 98% efficiency in the fine dust test. If you are having issues with your thermostat, you can also upgrade to a Cosworth one

If you require any of the Cosworth product range then please feel free to Contact the sales team on 08450 212 312 or post your enquiries here .
    As always we will be providing 10% discount to all forum members and bringing offers to you on various parts on certain occasions.

SO who wants to see a group buy on Cosworth head gaskets????

Regards
    Paul

Last edited by Japspeed; 12-12-2012 at 09:33.

Rides
    Bump to the top!!!!

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Would love a group buy on hg's in a few weeks
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides

The Cosworth Nissan 200sx SR20DET 2.0L High Performance Multi-Layer Head Gasket are engineered to seal in power under the most demanding conditions. Constructed from stainless steel with a folded stopper layer, each application features superior sealing compared to conventional multi-layer steel gaskets. Additionally, Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are manufactured from pre-coated die cut stainless steel resulting in unifom coating distribution and consistent shape.

Each gasket is carefully engineered with the following features:

* Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets.
    * Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrite rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas.
    * Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.0001"
    * Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets.
    * Cosworth gaskets feature a "folded stopper" layer for additional clamping force around each cylinder. The width of the sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties.

Fits Nissan 180sx 200sx S13, S14, and S15 models with SR20DET 2.0l engine

Available are:

Nissan SR20DET bore = 87mm T = 1.1mm
    Nissan SR20DET bore = 87mm T = 1.5mm
    Nissan SR20DET bore = 87mm T = 1.8mm

If I can get enough interest then we could look at providing the following price on SR20DET Head gaskets:

5 + names = £85.00 + £8.95 Delivery

Put your name down and specify which you require! I will run this until the end of September, However once we have over 5 names I will accept payments and Dispatch these to you immediately.

Rides
    Yes! I will be on to this after Sept pay day. Will hopefully give me a chance to determine what thickness I require

Rides
    Bump to the top!

Rides
    We have had a busy Friday and we have sent many items out to the members on the Forum!

Please remember that this weekend is a Bank holiday weekend and your item will be delivered on Tuesday.

Our sales team will be back in on Tuesday to process and to answer any telephone orders/enquiries.

Have a great weekend guys!

regards
    Japspeed!!!

Rides
    Starting my rebuild so will need one of these...

Count me in..

Ste
    Bringing up a new generation of drifter....
    The futures bright.The future's RED...
    HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

M82 OUK..R.I.P
    T220 FJO..R.I.P
    NEXT ???? ???

Rides
    1.Sideways fun
    2.Driftin ste

Get a list going then guys if your interested!

Rides
    Anyone else interested in the Cosworth headgaskets????

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    I will be but have no idea of which thickness to go for or how you decide??
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Well the thicker it is the lower the compression ratio which means you can run higher boost safely! That's the basic thing but then with lower comp ratios it affects response and torque etc etc.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by S15_SAM View Post
    Well the thicker it is the lower the compression ratio which means you can run higher boost safely! That's the basic thing but then with lower comp ratios it affects response and torque etc etc.
    That's absolutely correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    I will be but have no idea of which thickness to go for or how you decide??
    Best thing to do is to discuss it with your Tuner/Mapper as he will advise you best on what the expected power and boost will be ran.

Rides
    Don't forget to get in touch if you require any Cosworth products!
    From Engine bearings to Head gaskets! We either have it in stock or can get hold of it!!

Call 08450 212 312 for price and availability!

Rides
    I am interested in the cosworth headgasket as well. Have we got enough names to get the discount?

Also I heard there are two types with one oil hole for sr20 no vvt and two oil holes for vvt one? does it matter when ordering?

Rides
    HI Guys

Our Friendly sales team are here to take your order and get your item dispatched today for delivery on Monday!

Give us a call on 08450 212 312 to order!

Or if you have a question post it on up and I will be along to answer as soon as possible!

Rides
    HI Guys,

So Friday is here and the weekend is nearly upon us! we have these in stock!

You can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

I look forward to taking your orders and hope you have a great weekend Planned!

If you have any questions then post them up here or give us a call

Regards
    Paul

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Is the group buy on the MHG's going ahead?? I need one asap really

How much for them on a non GB basis?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    Is the group buy on the MHG's going ahead?? I need one asap really

How much for them on a non GB basis?
    PM sent

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    Cheers